'My uncle' IU, the so-called Asako In Ruby Shoes

IU went out to defend Lee Sun Gyun and bother to unwillingly unconsciously welcomed the head.If it is not tvN Drama My Uncle 10 times (Screenwriter Park · Hye Young / Director Kim · Wonsok) broadcasted on April 19 (IU minutes), it is strange for Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) I intended to take it with a woman.
IU went out to defend Lee Sun Gyun and bother to unwillingly unconsciously welcomed the head.If it is not tvN Drama My Uncle 10 times (Screenwriter Park · Hye Young / Director Kim · Wonsok) broadcasted on April 19 (IU minutes), it is strange for Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) I intended to take it with a woman.

IU went out to defend Lee Sun Gyun and bother to unwillingly unconsciously welcomed the head.

If it is not tvN Drama "My Uncle" 10 times (Screenwriter Park · Hye Young / Director Kim · Wonsok) broadcasted on April 19 (IU minutes), it is strange for Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) I intended to take it with a woman.