'My uncle' for Lee Sun Gyun, Lee Ji-ah To Kim Yung-min "I'm going to step on it."

It is not a person who fights against anyone in Mudonghan personality When he changes, it is time to protect an important person in my fence soon.My uncle broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 25th night is collecting his eyes by predicting the appearance of Donghun (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) which is further strengthened.In the past ten Uni (Lee Ji-ah minutes), I found out that my husband Don Hoon knows the fact of my cheating.Is it because I lived a lifetime between separate type and glossy youngest child?My uncle The second brother-in-law second dong-hoon is drawn to a person living quietly with a big laugh or no big anger, just being swept away.You can stab your pocket money by brothers who live by relying on Nomo who is not independent of middle aged age, and the juniors who made their own writing also quietly let Tyler forgive and the idea of ​​Dong Hoon can glimpse deeply and relaxing personality.As such a big emotional undulating good man, the occasional reflection of Dong Hoon changes closer.Dong-hun is kneeling before the sick person in the past 4 so that Sun Hung (Bakhosan minutes) who received insults, and Shun Shun (Ko Dusim part) who strikes the chest and I will kill that child I visited Gang Yeono on behalf of a bitter gifu (Seon Se-kyok).When Dong Hoon, a building structural engineer, crushed Gang Yeono as a field hammer breaking the building and the buildings, he gave a strange pleasure and impression unfamiliar.Dong-hoon also visited Guangril (Janggi-yeon minutes) listening to the circumstances of Jian who lived under violence for debt.I was looking to liquidate the rest of Jians debt instead, but I ridiculously wondering where she came pretty nice pretending, I will tears as I listen to that childs story, you are no tears Nana.Why are you struggling with your hand? Jian conflicting fact that killed this Gwang Ils father was conflicting to the last as to make the country to disturb my family.Such don hun is entering another change again.Dong-hoon, who faced Jun Young (Kim Yung-min) in the 11th notice video, said, What I know, Uni knows nothing.Is that difficult? Should not it be not Ladoni soon!After that, towards Jun-young, Dong-hoon who declared that I will step on you and created a sense of crisis, I will be wondering what kind of figure he will become more intense during the crisis.

It is not a person who fights against anyone in Mudonghan personality When he changes, it is time to protect an important person in my fence soon.

"My uncle" broadcasted at 9:30 pm on the 25th night is collecting his eyes by predicting the appearance of Donghun (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) which is further strengthened.

In the past ten Uni (Lee Ji-ah minutes), I found out that my husband Don Hoon knows the fact of my cheating.

Is it because I lived a lifetime between separate type and glossy youngest child?

"My uncle" The second brother-in-law second dong-hoon is drawn to a person living quietly with a big laugh or no big anger, just being swept away.

You can stab your pocket money by brothers who live by relying on Nomo who is not independent of middle aged age, and the juniors who made their own writing also quietly let Tyler forgive and the idea of ​​Dong Hoon can glimpse deeply and relaxing personality.

As such a big emotional undulating "good man", the occasional reflection of Dong Hoon changes closer.

Dong-hun is kneeling before the sick person in the past 4 so that Sun Hung (Bakhosan minutes) who received insults, and Shun Shun (Ko Dusim part) who strikes the chest and "I will kill that child" I visited Gang Yeono on behalf of a bitter gifu (Seon Se-kyok).

When Dong Hoon, a building structural engineer, crushed Gang Yeono as a field hammer breaking the building and the buildings, he gave a strange pleasure and impression unfamiliar.

Dong-hoon also visited Guangril (Janggi-yeon minutes) listening to the circumstances of Jian who lived under violence for debt.

I was looking to liquidate the rest of Jian's debt instead, but I ridiculously wondering where she came pretty nice pretending, "I will tears as I listen to that child's story, you are no tears Nana.

Why are you struggling with your hand? "

Jian conflicting fact that killed this Gwang Il's father was conflicting to the last as "to make the country to disturb my family".

Such don hun is entering another change again.

Dong-hoon, who faced Jun Young (Kim Yung-min) in the 11th notice video, said, "What I know, Uni knows nothing.

Is that difficult? "Should not it be not Ladoni soon!"

After that, towards Jun-young, Dong-hoon who declared that "I will step on you" and created a sense of crisis, I will be wondering what kind of figure he will become more intense during the crisis.