'My Mister' Confession of IU .. Lee Sun Gyun for acting or a true heart

My uncle Lee Sun Gyun hit the IU.Is this also a big feature family of IU? TvN broadcasted on 19th My Uncle (Director Kim Won Seok / Screenplay Park · Hye Young) In 10 times, Dong Hoon (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) got mad when he knew that the loaned gwangil (Janggi-yeon minutes) was a criminal who struck Jian . I bowed to him for giving back my debt instead of visiting him.

"My uncle" Lee Sun Gyun hit the IU.

Is this also a big feature family of IU? TvN broadcasted on 19th "My Uncle (Director Kim Won Seok / Screenplay Park · Hye Young)" In 10 times, Dong Hoon (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) got mad when he knew that the loaned gwangil (Janggi-yeon minutes) was a criminal who struck Jian . I bowed to him for giving back my debt instead of visiting him.