Lee Seung-gi X Kang Ho-dong X Lee Soo-geun's food chain, new entertainment (Knowing Bros)

It is a combination of entertainment with a deep history from 1 night 2 days to Shinsei Ayumi.In JTBC brother you know broadcast on April 21, Kang Ho-dong cried out from the opening Lee Seung-gi !!, my favorite brother.Kang Ho-dong, a concept that always comes late, showed himself as if he was picking up at Lee Seung-gi such as wiping his desk at the very beginning in the classroom.Even when Lee Seung-gi does not exist Kang Ho-dong who was waiting for Lee Seung-gi at the younger brothers World Cup for the whole area of ​​Poumyeo Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gis appearance Kang Ho-dong said, There was a thirst which has not been satisfied so far.I took it out, I showed more intense welcome than before.Lee Seung-gi revealed, I had no idea until visit but there was no phone.Lee Seung-gis Kang Ho-dong training was outstanding.Lee Seung-gi said, I am from Kang Ho-dong Performing Arts College.I tried negotiating secretary allied secretly, I will naturally come out of Sabu, complimenting Kang Ho-dong as a true teacher of my entertainment.Lee Seung-gi asked why he did not Come back to Shinsei Journey I did not get in touch with Shinsei Journey in particular, I went to the army and had a sense of illusion, various calculations I think that it was a situation.It seems to be brought to you when the position is guaranteed. Brother I know Kang Ho-dong of a position bullied by his younger brother showed a hearty attention to note that Lee Seung-gi came.Lee Seung-gi said, I remember Kang Ho-dong was a military academy.Charisma and absolute power.It was a nice and strong type, but it seems like I came here and it was divided and decided. In that situation, I heard Kang Ho-dong, If you see the idol in front of you, its complicated and pleasant.Lee Seung-gi also trained Lee Soo-geun.Lee Seung-gi Lee Soo-geun is a Truman show.It is human live broadcast.So there is no real.Do you have reality, are you preparing for broadcasting, are you practicing to broadcast with me?I will laugh without meaning now and induced a burst of laughter.Lee Soo-geun When I say to Lee Seung-gi who returned to broadcast at the same time as the global, saying, Is not Hangoji money passionately working, is not it?, I have not lost.Or you can even snip Lee Soo - geun.Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun was also rare.Lee Seung-gi lets release the mother and the related episode I did not listen to his explanation You were you?, Not there.Were not mother? I made God missing to exist as my mother, released Lee Seung-gis 1 night 2 days bungee jump black history at the time.The longer the year of the month together, the more you eaten and eaten each other These food chains showed how powerful this combination is.It is a combination that began with KBS 2 TV One Night 2 Day called National Performing Arts.Lee Seung-gi met Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun through One Night 2 Day and watched the taste of the entertainment firmly as a universal entertainer and opened its heyday.It is also a combination informing of the successful departure of Shinsei Journey Season 1.Lee Seung-gi, Shinsei Journey together until just before the military joined, these created the most primitive laughter.Three peoples position has changed a bit.Kang Ho-dong, a powerful charisma and an absolute authority, is a big brother, a big voice worker, while Lee Soo-geun is still scared of such Kang Ho-dong, although his brothers are values. While pretending, it is the second most beautiful distance.Smart But the youngest child Lee Seung-gi who was hit perfectly trained himself freely with a sense of entertainment that became more powerful.Lee Seung-gi at the end of this day asked questions like Who in the Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun entertainment entertainment question, I will go by myself.I have to stand another person , declared independence.However, using this older brother you know this combination was proved to be still valid and I expected that these could be displayed in a separate program
It is a combination of entertainment with a deep history from 1 night 2 days to Shinsei Ayumi.In JTBC brother you know broadcast on April 21, Kang Ho-dong cried out from the opening Lee Seung-gi !!, my favorite brother.Kang Ho-dong, a concept that always comes late, showed himself as if he was picking up at Lee Seung-gi such as wiping his desk at the very beginning in the classroom.Even when Lee Seung-gi does not exist Kang Ho-dong who was waiting for Lee Seung-gi at the younger brothers World Cup for the whole area of ​​Poumyeo Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gis appearance Kang Ho-dong said, There was a thirst which has not been satisfied so far.I took it out, I showed more intense welcome than before.Lee Seung-gi revealed, I had no idea until visit but there was no phone.Lee Seung-gis Kang Ho-dong training was outstanding.Lee Seung-gi said, I am from Kang Ho-dong Performing Arts College.I tried negotiating secretary allied secretly, I will naturally come out of Sabu, complimenting Kang Ho-dong as a true teacher of my entertainment.Lee Seung-gi asked why he did not Come back to Shinsei Journey I did not get in touch with Shinsei Journey in particular, I went to the army and had a sense of illusion, various calculations I think that it was a situation.It seems to be brought to you when the position is guaranteed. Brother I know Kang Ho-dong of a position bullied by his younger brother showed a hearty attention to note that Lee Seung-gi came.Lee Seung-gi said, I remember Kang Ho-dong was a military academy.Charisma and absolute power.It was a nice and strong type, but it seems like I came here and it was divided and decided. In that situation, I heard Kang Ho-dong, If you see the idol in front of you, its complicated and pleasant.Lee Seung-gi also trained Lee Soo-geun.Lee Seung-gi Lee Soo-geun is a Truman show.It is human live broadcast.So there is no real.Do you have reality, are you preparing for broadcasting, are you practicing to broadcast with me?I will laugh without meaning now and induced a burst of laughter.Lee Soo-geun When I say to Lee Seung-gi who returned to broadcast at the same time as the global, saying, Is not Hangoji money passionately working, is not it?, I have not lost.Or you can even snip Lee Soo - geun.Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun was also rare.Lee Seung-gi lets release the mother and the related episode I did not listen to his explanation You were you?, Not there.Were not mother? I made God missing to exist as my mother, released Lee Seung-gis 1 night 2 days bungee jump black history at the time.The longer the year of the month together, the more you eaten and eaten each other These food chains showed how powerful this combination is.It is a combination that began with KBS 2 TV One Night 2 Day called National Performing Arts.Lee Seung-gi met Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun through One Night 2 Day and watched the taste of the entertainment firmly as a universal entertainer and opened its heyday.It is also a combination informing of the successful departure of Shinsei Journey Season 1.Lee Seung-gi, Shinsei Journey together until just before the military joined, these created the most primitive laughter.Three peoples position has changed a bit.Kang Ho-dong, a powerful charisma and an absolute authority, is a big brother, a big voice worker, while Lee Soo-geun is still scared of such Kang Ho-dong, although his brothers are values. While pretending, it is the second most beautiful distance.Smart But the youngest child Lee Seung-gi who was hit perfectly trained himself freely with a sense of entertainment that became more powerful.Lee Seung-gi at the end of this day asked questions like Who in the Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun entertainment entertainment question, I will go by myself.I have to stand another person , declared independence.However, using this older brother you know this combination was proved to be still valid and I expected that these could be displayed in a separate program

It is a combination of entertainment with a deep history from "1 night 2 days" to "Shinsei Ayumi".

In JTBC "brother you know" broadcast on April 21, Kang Ho-dong cried out from the opening "Lee Seung-gi !!, my favorite brother".

Kang Ho-dong, a concept that always comes late, showed himself as if he was picking up at Lee Seung-gi such as wiping his desk at the very beginning in the classroom.

Even when Lee Seung-gi does not exist Kang Ho-dong who was waiting for Lee Seung-gi at the younger brother's World Cup for the whole area of ​​Poumyeo Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi's appearance Kang Ho-dong said, "There was a thirst which has not been satisfied so far.

"I took it out, I showed more intense welcome than before."

Lee Seung-gi revealed, "I had no idea until visit but there was no phone."

Lee Seung-gi's Kang Ho-dong training was outstanding.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am from Kang Ho-dong Performing Arts College.

I tried negotiating "secretary allied" secretly, "I will naturally come out of Sabu, complimenting Kang Ho-dong" as a true teacher of my entertainment.

Lee Seung-gi asked why he did not Come back to "Shinsei Journey" "I did not get in touch with" Shinsei Journey "in particular, I went to the army and had a sense of illusion, various calculations I think that it was a situation.

It seems to be brought to you when the position is guaranteed. "

"Brother I know" Kang Ho-dong of a position bullied by his younger brother showed a hearty attention to note that Lee Seung-gi came.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I remember Kang Ho-dong was a military academy.

Charisma and absolute power.

It was a nice and strong type, but it seems like I came here and it was divided and decided. "

In that situation, I heard Kang Ho-dong, "If you see the idol in front of you, it's complicated and pleasant."

Lee Seung-gi also trained Lee Soo-geun.

Lee Seung-gi "Lee Soo-geun is a Truman show.

It is human live broadcast.

So there is no real.

Do you have reality, are you preparing for broadcasting, are you practicing to broadcast with me?

I will laugh without meaning now "and induced a burst of laughter.

Lee Soo-geun When I say to Lee Seung-gi who returned to broadcast at the same time as the global, saying, "Is not Hangoji money passionately working, is not it?", "I have not lost.

Or you can even snip Lee Soo - geun.

Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun was also rare.

Lee Seung-gi let's release the mother and the related episode I did not listen to his explanation "You were you?", "Not there.

Were not mother? "I made God missing to exist as my mother," released Lee Seung-gi's "1 night 2 days" bungee jump black history at the time.

The longer the year of the month together, the more you eaten and eaten each other These food chains showed how powerful this combination is.

It is a combination that began with KBS 2 TV "One Night 2 Day" called National Performing Arts.

Lee Seung-gi met Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun through 'One Night 2 Day' and watched the taste of the entertainment firmly as a universal entertainer and opened its heyday.

It is also a combination informing of the successful departure of "Shinsei Journey" Season 1.

Lee Seung-gi, "Shinsei Journey" together until just before the military joined, these created the most primitive laughter.

Three people's position has changed a bit.

Kang Ho-dong, a powerful charisma and an absolute authority, is a big brother, a big voice worker, while Lee Soo-geun is still scared of such Kang Ho-dong, although his brothers are values. While pretending, it is the second most beautiful distance.

Smart But the youngest child Lee Seung-gi who was hit perfectly trained himself freely with a sense of entertainment that became more powerful.

Lee Seung-gi at the end of this day asked questions like "Who in the Kang Ho-dong, Lee Soo-geun entertainment entertainment" question, "I will go by myself.

I have to stand another person ", declared independence.

However, using this "older brother you know" this combination was proved to be still valid and I expected that these could be displayed in a separate program