Lee Seung-gi and Brothers Loose are also pro-

Lee Seung-gi loosened the member of Knowing Bros and diverged a special-class entertainment feeling.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a transfer student at JTBC Knowing Bros broadcasted on 21th.Kang Ho-dong showed a cheerful appearance by Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seung-gi I love the most comes out.Lee Seung-gi finally appeared, he introduced himself, It is the younger brother of the people and the national guy comes from high melting point.Lee Seung-gi revealed the feeling of appearance as It was the most strained after the global day.When Lee Seung-gi who came into the eye of Kang Ho-dong saw him, he said, As you are familiar with sitting.Kang Ho-dong went out in the future as I want to spit today with a thirst that is not filled with chest, it blinked Lee Seung-gi as intensely and welcomed violently.Kim Hee-chul asked, Does not Kang Ho-dong give a gift when going to the army? Lee Seung-gi said, A speaker gift was given.I still use it often.I reported bad.Hodon this style secretly expresses. Subsequently, Why is not this tree tone story?, Tree root likes hiding.People thinking about the burden of being basically emerging and paying attention , he said.However, Truman show.It is human live broadcast.There is no genuine article, he added, burst into laughter.Subsequently, I do not know where the reality is, preparing the broadcast or practicing.Jobwa Now it makes me laugh.What laughs you? Pointing out the members burst into laughter.The question How about Jang Hoon irrational impression is I can not forget when we first met.I danced girl group dance very quickly.I thought I would see rebound blocking, he said.This Jang Hoon answered, I was drunk with a smile.When introducing the application form, Lee Seung-gi started an anti-reflexary main dance and seemed to communicate the application form to Kang Ho-dong, but moved to the re-table.Then Kang Ho-dong approached and said, Is not this kind of thing not given?When did you want to receive it? And cried, So dance debut! Kang Ho-dong carelessly showed power dance and made a laughing sea.In the Buffy Test Showdown, Lee Seung-gi showed the test first, and as soon as Showdown began, he burned a desire to control his older brother.When I saw the record, I was surprised that it will not be 20 seconds.

Lee Seung-gi loosened the member of "Knowing Bros" and diverged a special-class entertainment feeling.

Lee Seung-gi appeared as a transfer student at JTBC "Knowing Bros" broadcasted on 21th.

Kang Ho-dong showed a cheerful appearance by Lee Seung-gi, "Lee Seung-gi I love the most" comes out.

Lee Seung-gi finally appeared, he introduced himself, "It is the younger brother of the people and the national guy comes from high melting point.

Lee Seung-gi revealed the feeling of appearance as "It was the most strained after the global day."

When Lee Seung-gi who came into the eye of Kang Ho-dong saw him, he said, "As you are familiar with sitting."

Kang Ho-dong went out in the future as "I want to spit today with a thirst that is not filled with chest", it blinked Lee Seung-gi as intensely and welcomed violently.

Kim Hee-chul asked, "Does not Kang Ho-dong give a gift when going to the army?" Lee Seung-gi said, "A speaker gift was given.

I still use it often.

I reported bad.

Hodon this style secretly expresses. "

Subsequently, "Why is not this tree tone story?", "Tree root likes hiding.

People thinking about the burden of being basically emerging and paying attention ", he said.

However, "Truman show.

It is human live broadcast.

"There is no genuine article," he added, burst into laughter.

Subsequently, "I do not know where the reality is, preparing the broadcast or practicing.

Jobwa Now it makes me laugh.

What laughs you? "Pointing out the members burst into laughter.

The question "How about Jang Hoon irrational impression" is "I can not forget when we first met.

I danced girl group dance very quickly.

I thought I would see rebound blocking, "he said.

This Jang Hoon answered, "I was drunk with a smile.

When introducing the application form, Lee Seung-gi started an anti-reflexary main dance and seemed to communicate the application form to Kang Ho-dong, but moved to the re-table.

Then Kang Ho-dong approached and said, "Is not this kind of thing not given?

When did you want to receive it? "And cried," So dance debut! "

Kang Ho-dong carelessly showed power dance and made a laughing sea.

In the Buffy Test Showdown, Lee Seung-gi showed the test first, and as soon as Showdown began, he burned a desire to control his older brother.

When I saw the record, I was surprised that "it will not be 20 seconds."