Lee Sang-min "One day a day rest, high built-in obesity" (Knowing Bros)

Knowing Bros I confided about why Lee Sang-min received a health red light.In JTBC brother you know broadcast on the 21st, the figure of Kang Ho-dong worried about health is drawn at member Lee Sang-min.Lee Seung-gi who appeared on this day transfer student said, I will not work for money, members of knowing brother saw Lee Sang-min all at once.Lee Suk then said, We said that we were absent only a day in the month.Lee Seung-gi argued that I am not trying to sniper, Lee Seung-gi said.Kang Ho-dong also worried that People who saw in other programs in other programs during this time said they were health red lights, Lee Sang-min said, I am fine.Built-in obesity is high, he told his health condition

"Knowing Bros" I confided about why Lee Sang-min received a health red light.

In JTBC "brother you know" broadcast on the 21st, the figure of Kang Ho-dong worried about health is drawn at member Lee Sang-min.

Lee Seung-gi who appeared on this day transfer student said, "I will not work for money", members of "knowing brother" saw Lee Sang-min all at once.

Lee Suk then said, "We said that we were absent only a day in the month.

Lee Seung-gi argued that "I am not trying to sniper," Lee Seung-gi said.

Kang Ho-dong also worried that "People who saw in other programs in other programs during this time said they were health red lights", Lee Sang-min said, "I am fine.

Built-in obesity is high, "he told his health condition