'Knowing Bros' Lee Seung-gi "Kang Ho-dong, 'Ambitious'When direct'

Lee Seung-gi said at the JTBC entertainment program brother you know broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Hodon secretly expresses figuratively.I also remembered that Kang Ho-dong and Kang Ho-dong had eaten together at that time when the law also wrote SBS backstage like everything when I Ambitious.He says, Why do not you play with your older brother a bit.If you are, you will see white as you eat.Horrible.And my brother s black hands are going on, too, he said, I thought of eating drinking and thinking that I was one night and two nights.Kang Ho-dong said, Tree asked a word for it.Give me laughter as Gumuto do?

Lee Seung-gi said at the JTBC entertainment program "brother you know" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, "Hodon secretly expresses figuratively.

I also remembered that Kang Ho-dong and Kang Ho-dong had eaten together at that time when the law also wrote "SBS backstage like everything" when I "Ambitious".

He says, "Why do not you play with your older brother a bit.

If you are, you will see white as you eat.

Horrible.

And my brother 's black hands are going on, too, "he said," I thought of eating drinking and thinking that I was "one night and two nights".

Kang Ho-dong said, "Tree asked a word for it.

Give me laughter as "Gumuto do?"