'Knowing Bros' Lee Seung-gi "Absolute Power Kang Ho-dong, I'm here."

In JTBC brother you know broadcast on April 21, Lee Seung-gi revealed the reason why Come back was done not Shinsei Journey but The Butler Division.Lee Seung-gi late I was not contacted specifically on Shinsei Journey I have come to the army feeling, there is also a sense of illusion, I think that it was a situation where there were various calculations.It seems that it will be brought to you when the position is guaranteed, he said. Kang Ho-dong was in trouble.However, Seo Jang Hoon said, There is no one to go to the island, and Lee Seung-gi said, The ocean does not agree with the four pillars.Lee Seung-gi changed and Kang Ho-dong said, As I remember Kang Ho-dong was a military school.Charisma and Absolute Power.Although it was a nice strong type, it seems that he came here and was divided, he invited us to laugh
In JTBC brother you know broadcast on April 21, Lee Seung-gi revealed the reason why Come back was done not Shinsei Journey but The Butler Division.Lee Seung-gi late I was not contacted specifically on Shinsei Journey I have come to the army feeling, there is also a sense of illusion, I think that it was a situation where there were various calculations.It seems that it will be brought to you when the position is guaranteed, he said. Kang Ho-dong was in trouble.However, Seo Jang Hoon said, There is no one to go to the island, and Lee Seung-gi said, The ocean does not agree with the four pillars.Lee Seung-gi changed and Kang Ho-dong said, As I remember Kang Ho-dong was a military school.Charisma and Absolute Power.Although it was a nice strong type, it seems that he came here and was divided, he invited us to laugh

In JTBC "brother you know" broadcast on April 21, Lee Seung-gi revealed the reason why Come back was done not "Shinsei Journey" but "The Butler Division".

Lee Seung-gi late "I was not contacted specifically on" Shinsei Journey "I have come to the army feeling, there is also a sense of illusion, I think that it was a situation where there were various calculations.

It seems that it will be brought to you when the position is guaranteed, "he said. Kang Ho-dong was in trouble.

However, Seo Jang Hoon said, "There is no one to go to the island," and Lee Seung-gi said, "The ocean does not agree with the four pillars."

Lee Seung-gi changed and Kang Ho-dong said, "As I remember Kang Ho-dong was a military school.

Charisma and Absolute Power.

Although it was a nice strong type, it seems that he came here and was divided, "he invited us to laugh