Knowing Bros Kang Ho-dong Lee Seung-gi, Special Warrior

JTBC broadcast on the 21st, brother you know Kang Ho-dong stumbled upon Lee Seung-gis My girlfriend Humming.Next, Civil service will transfer to school today.My favorite brother Lee Seung-gi cried name.Lee Seung-gi appeared boasting honors visual.Im happy.The most nervous theorder after the whole area.Im sitting somewhere Im used to being done. Next, I introduced Lee Seung-gi, a citizens younger brother who has been transferred since he became a national guy.Kang Ho-dong said, I wanted to see it, he shined.Lee Seung-gi said, Lets have a very nice meeting.There is no desire to visit.I did not call you.It is completely the first time to discharge it. Kang Ho-dong, who is interested in All The Butlers, said, I am from Kang Ho-dong Performing Arts College.True sub-da.Naturally it will come out within two months, he promised negotiations.For the reason why Come back was done with All The Butlers instead of Shinsei Journey, There was no particular contact.It seems there was a calculation that it would have lost feeling going to the army. Previous Kang Ho-dong chose Lee Seung-gi instead of Son Min-ho at the time of my brother World Cup.Lee Seung-gi said, There was a big fuss in the next day troops.I was thankful to tell you the name of Welonde if you are in the military. However, about the fact that I chose Kang Ho-dong from Isodin at Our Type World Cup, I was proud of the entertainment feeling that I do not like Lee Sojin type like that.In addition to this, I trained Kang Ho-dong as an admission application form, such as dancing without dancing.Lee Seung-gi led a dance declaration ceremony I want to receive.Kang Ho-dong finally decided to say until the reward dance, video letter, eye change.However, as for Lee Seung-gis hope buddy, it was laughed at the Kang Ho-dong after Lee Suk laughter.On the other hand, I told the story that I took a speaker present, I still wrote well, I am ambitious when I talked about one night two days to play.It also revealed a behind scenario with Lee Suk.Suppose Lee Seung takes a football friendly match with Lee Seung-gis visit.Lee Seung-gi revealed, Its not my story and I just felt that I had to make laughter with the adventurous journey headliner.Kim Hee-chul said, We have learned the secret of going to the army where we had no contacts so far.Wool.Unlike my heart, my feet were so painful and painful that I cried a lot. Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi has an image of correct life.I confessed the opportunity I wanted to live.I was waiting for Barrett 4 cars in front of my car.I only saw a tail lamp and did not know about mama tea.I thought it would be impossible to see what kind of situation the manager had, but to be my mother.I could not pretend to know. Following the Four-character Idol confrontation.Unlike expectations, Lee Seung-gi bumped into difficulties.After all, lost to Kang Ho-dong shock / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen
JTBC broadcast on the 21st, brother you know Kang Ho-dong stumbled upon Lee Seung-gis My girlfriend Humming.Next, Civil service will transfer to school today.My favorite brother Lee Seung-gi cried name.Lee Seung-gi appeared boasting honors visual.Im happy.The most nervous theorder after the whole area.Im sitting somewhere Im used to being done. Next, I introduced Lee Seung-gi, a citizens younger brother who has been transferred since he became a national guy.Kang Ho-dong said, I wanted to see it, he shined.Lee Seung-gi said, Lets have a very nice meeting.There is no desire to visit.I did not call you.It is completely the first time to discharge it. Kang Ho-dong, who is interested in All The Butlers, said, I am from Kang Ho-dong Performing Arts College.True sub-da.Naturally it will come out within two months, he promised negotiations.For the reason why Come back was done with All The Butlers instead of Shinsei Journey, There was no particular contact.It seems there was a calculation that it would have lost feeling going to the army. Previous Kang Ho-dong chose Lee Seung-gi instead of Son Min-ho at the time of my brother World Cup.Lee Seung-gi said, There was a big fuss in the next day troops.I was thankful to tell you the name of Welonde if you are in the military. However, about the fact that I chose Kang Ho-dong from Isodin at Our Type World Cup, I was proud of the entertainment feeling that I do not like Lee Sojin type like that.In addition to this, I trained Kang Ho-dong as an admission application form, such as dancing without dancing.Lee Seung-gi led a dance declaration ceremony I want to receive.Kang Ho-dong finally decided to say until the reward dance, video letter, eye change.However, as for Lee Seung-gis hope buddy, it was laughed at the Kang Ho-dong after Lee Suk laughter.On the other hand, I told the story that I took a speaker present, I still wrote well, I am ambitious when I talked about one night two days to play.It also revealed a behind scenario with Lee Suk.Suppose Lee Seung takes a football friendly match with Lee Seung-gis visit.Lee Seung-gi revealed, Its not my story and I just felt that I had to make laughter with the adventurous journey headliner.Kim Hee-chul said, We have learned the secret of going to the army where we had no contacts so far.Wool.Unlike my heart, my feet were so painful and painful that I cried a lot. Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi has an image of correct life.I confessed the opportunity I wanted to live.I was waiting for Barrett 4 cars in front of my car.I only saw a tail lamp and did not know about mama tea.I thought it would be impossible to see what kind of situation the manager had, but to be my mother.I could not pretend to know. Following the Four-character Idol confrontation.Unlike expectations, Lee Seung-gi bumped into difficulties.After all, lost to Kang Ho-dong shock / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

JTBC broadcast on the 21st, "brother you know" Kang Ho-dong stumbled upon Lee Seung-gi's "My girlfriend" Humming.

Next, "Civil service will transfer to school today.

"My favorite brother Lee Seung-gi" cried name.

Lee Seung-gi appeared boasting honors visual.

"I'm happy.

The most nervous theorder after the whole area.

I'm sitting somewhere I'm used to being done. "

Next, I introduced "Lee Seung-gi, a citizen's younger brother who has been transferred since he became a national guy."

Kang Ho-dong said, "I wanted to see it," he shined.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Let's have a very nice meeting.

There is no desire to visit.

I did not call you.

It is completely the first time to discharge it. "

Kang Ho-dong, who is interested in "All The Butlers", said, "I am from Kang Ho-dong Performing Arts College.

True sub-da.

Naturally it will come out within two months, "he promised negotiations.

For the reason why Come back was done with "All The Butlers" instead of "Shinsei Journey", "There was no particular contact.

It seems there was a calculation that it would have lost feeling going to the army. "

Previous Kang Ho-dong chose "Lee Seung-gi" instead of "Son Min-ho" at the time of "my brother World Cup."

Lee Seung-gi said, "There was a big fuss in the next day troops.

I was thankful to tell you the name of Welonde if you are in the military. "

However, about the fact that I chose Kang Ho-dong from Isodin at "Our Type World Cup", I was proud of the entertainment feeling that "I do not like Lee Sojin type like that."

In addition to this, I trained Kang Ho-dong as an admission application form, such as dancing without dancing.

Lee Seung-gi led a dance declaration ceremony "I want to receive".

Kang Ho-dong finally decided to say until the reward dance, video letter, eye change.

However, as for Lee Seung-gi's hope buddy, it was laughed at the "Kang Ho-dong after Lee Suk" laughter.

On the other hand, I told the story that "I took a speaker present, I still wrote well," "I am ambitious" when I talked about "one night two days" to play.

It also revealed a behind scenario with Lee Suk.

Suppose Lee Seung takes a football friendly match with Lee Seung-gi's visit.

Lee Seung-gi revealed, "It's not my story and I just felt that I had to make laughter with the adventurous journey headliner."

Kim Hee-chul said, "We have learned the secret of going to the army where we had no contacts so far.

Wool.

Unlike my heart, my feet were so painful and painful that I cried a lot. "

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi has an image of "correct life".

I confessed the opportunity I wanted to live.

"I was waiting for Barrett 4 cars in front of my car.

I only saw a tail lamp and did not know about mama tea.

I thought it would be impossible to see what kind of situation the manager had, but to be my mother.

I could not pretend to know. "

Following the Four-character Idol confrontation.

Unlike expectations, Lee Seung-gi bumped into difficulties.

After all, lost to Kang Ho-dong shock / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen