'Hyeori House2' Yoona, 'Pretty sister' (ft. Jackson)

Yoona of Hyeori House Minshuku 2 is acting as a staff full of senses and makes people looking happy.At JTBC Hyeori House B & B 2 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the appearances of Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon, and Yoona who welcomed the first foreign guest Jackson were drawn.On this day, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, Yoona who resumed business in spring opened the door for a warm walk.While walking around freely with these dogs, I talked to them in a friendly atmosphere while walking down the street.Yoona lived in Jeju island with Lee Hyori and asked what was the best and showed a curious aspect such as being not called baby in Lee Sang-soon and laughed Lee Hyori.Yoona, who usually stayed at a strong-minded skill and became friends with them, met Jackson who can speak a little Korean on this day and faced a crisis.Yoona, who was surprised to see Lee Hyori talking with Jackson in English language, said I have to wash dishes today, I was worried about poor English language.However, the more colorless I was worried, the more the communication will of Yoona, Jackson laughed.He decided to ride Jackson going for a meal by car to his destination.Yoona asked for a conversation with a poor Jackson on English language on the way.Once I asked my age I looked at the ages, I am 21 revealed to Jackson 29 years old and I found that I am older than Jackson.Yoona taught me the word older sister by saying I am Yoona older sister.In addition, Yoona proposed I will teach English language to teach Korean and made an atmosphere that was friendly to Jackson.After that, the motorcycle team enjoyed a lodging experience with Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon at a meeting dinner where all Jackson joined.Yoona became a family of Hyeori House which clearly appears now.Looking at Yoona which is taken randomly to a dog and runs at a disgusting pose Lee Hyori also made a fool laugh at All my familys family runs as Joro?Yoona added lyrics to the songs made by Lee Sang-soon, and also enjoyed Lee Sang-soon, Lee Hyori and open-air bath.Yoona became a brother of Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple, received their advice and became a relationship laughing and embraced Humut ham.
Yoona of Hyeori House Minshuku 2 is acting as a staff full of senses and makes people looking happy.At JTBC Hyeori House B & B 2 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the appearances of Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon, and Yoona who welcomed the first foreign guest Jackson were drawn.On this day, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, Yoona who resumed business in spring opened the door for a warm walk.While walking around freely with these dogs, I talked to them in a friendly atmosphere while walking down the street.Yoona lived in Jeju island with Lee Hyori and asked what was the best and showed a curious aspect such as being not called baby in Lee Sang-soon and laughed Lee Hyori.Yoona, who usually stayed at a strong-minded skill and became friends with them, met Jackson who can speak a little Korean on this day and faced a crisis.Yoona, who was surprised to see Lee Hyori talking with Jackson in English language, said I have to wash dishes today, I was worried about poor English language.However, the more colorless I was worried, the more the communication will of Yoona, Jackson laughed.He decided to ride Jackson going for a meal by car to his destination.Yoona asked for a conversation with a poor Jackson on English language on the way.Once I asked my age I looked at the ages, I am 21 revealed to Jackson 29 years old and I found that I am older than Jackson.Yoona taught me the word older sister by saying I am Yoona older sister.In addition, Yoona proposed I will teach English language to teach Korean and made an atmosphere that was friendly to Jackson.After that, the motorcycle team enjoyed a lodging experience with Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon at a meeting dinner where all Jackson joined.Yoona became a family of Hyeori House which clearly appears now.Looking at Yoona which is taken randomly to a dog and runs at a disgusting pose Lee Hyori also made a fool laugh at All my familys family runs as Joro?Yoona added lyrics to the songs made by Lee Sang-soon, and also enjoyed Lee Sang-soon, Lee Hyori and open-air bath.Yoona became a brother of Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple, received their advice and became a relationship laughing and embraced Humut ham.

Yoona of "Hyeori House Minshuku 2" is acting as a staff full of senses and makes people looking happy.

At JTBC "Hyeori House B & B 2" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the appearances of Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon, and Yoona who welcomed the first foreign guest Jackson were drawn.

On this day, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, Yoona who resumed business in spring opened the door for a warm walk.

While walking around freely with these dogs, I talked to them in a friendly atmosphere while walking down the street.

Yoona lived in Jeju island with Lee Hyori and asked what was the best and showed a curious aspect such as being not called "baby" in Lee Sang-soon and laughed Lee Hyori.

Yoona, who usually stayed at a strong-minded skill and became friends with them, met Jackson who can speak a little Korean on this day and faced a crisis.

Yoona, who was surprised to see Lee Hyori talking with Jackson in English language, said "I have to wash dishes today," I was worried about poor English language.

However, the more colorless I was worried, the more the communication will of Yoona, Jackson laughed.

He decided to ride Jackson going for a meal by car to his destination.

Yoona asked for a conversation with a poor Jackson on English language on the way.

Once I asked my age "I looked at the ages", "I am 21" revealed to Jackson "29 years old" and I found that I am older than Jackson.

Yoona taught me the word "older sister" by saying "I am Yoona older sister".

In addition, Yoona proposed "I will teach English language to teach Korean" and made an atmosphere that was friendly to Jackson.

After that, the motorcycle team enjoyed a lodging experience with Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon at a meeting dinner where all Jackson joined.

Yoona became a family of "Hyeori House" which clearly appears now.

Looking at Yoona which is taken randomly to a dog and runs at a disgusting pose Lee Hyori also made a fool laugh at "All my family's family runs as Joro?"

Yoona added lyrics to the songs made by Lee Sang-soon, and also enjoyed Lee Sang-soon, Lee Hyori and open-air bath.

Yoona became a brother of Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple, received their advice and became a relationship laughing and embraced Humut ham.