'Hyeori House Homestay 2' Yoona, Lee Hyori Height Insole for gifts "New perseverance items"

At JTBC Hyeori House B & B 2 broadcast on the 22nd, we started a warm aura and spring opening visited to Jeju.On this day Yoona prepared a gift for Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon.I gave clothes I bought in Japan to Lee Hyori s birthday gift.There was also Lee Sang-soons clothes that I could wear with Lee Hyori at a couple look.Yoona told Lee Hyori secretly something while that Lee Sang - soon could not be seen.Yoona said It is a new light item.What Yoona gave was just the key height insole that you can wear in your socks.I gave it for Lee Hyori who does not take out things on the high dish shelf well.Lee Hyori is able to take out what is in the cupboard even if there is no help from Yoona / Photo = JTBC Broadcast Screen

At JTBC "Hyeori House B & B 2" broadcast on the 22nd, we started a warm aura and spring opening visited to Jeju.

On this day Yoona prepared a gift for Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon.

I gave clothes I bought in Japan to Lee Hyori 's birthday gift.

There was also Lee Sang-soon's clothes that I could wear with Lee Hyori at a couple look.

Yoona told Lee Hyori secretly something while that Lee Sang - soon could not be seen.

Yoona said "It is a new light item."

What Yoona gave was just the key height insole that you can wear in your socks.

I gave it for Lee Hyori who does not take out things on the high dish shelf well.

Lee Hyori is able to take out what is in the cupboard even if there is no help from Yoona / Photo = JTBC Broadcast Screen