Hwang Chi-yeul "Thank you for the song cover in the BTS station"

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul mentioned the BTS politician in a showcase commemorating the release of the 2nd mini album Be Myself at Higoi-dong Yes 24 Move Hall in Seoul Mapo Afternoon on April 24th afternoon.Hwang Chi-yeul said, BTS politician covered the Song hearing everyday.At the awards ceremony I thanked my happy feelings for seeing singing.I thought that it was a political station song by calling it too much. Then I added I saw what Yuen Nobu calls with sketchbook and many people love it.Hwang Chi-yeul said, We would like the political station to call again this time Byul, you .I am a BTS fan.I would like to cover lots of people who covered every song listening songs with Basking.

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul mentioned the BTS politician in a showcase commemorating the release of the 2nd mini album "Be Myself" at Higoi-dong Yes 24 Move Hall in Seoul Mapo Afternoon on April 24th afternoon.

Hwang Chi-yeul said, "BTS politician covered the 'Song hearing everyday'.

At the awards ceremony I thanked my happy feelings for seeing singing.

I thought that it was a political station song by calling it too much. "

Then I added "I saw what Yuen Nobu calls with" sketchbook "and many people love it."

Hwang Chi-yeul said, "We would like the political station to call again this time" Byul, you ".

I am a BTS fan.

I would like to cover lots of people who covered "every song listening songs" with Basking. "