Hwang Chi-yeul "Small theater tour, Big place BTS and Exo share"

Hwang Chi-yeul gave the World Small theater tour to the Wish List.Hwang Chi-yeulV Live Showcase Be myself broadcasted on 24th was held.On this day Hwang Chi-yeul appeared saying Come back for the first time in ten months to the overseas fans as well.Especially attracted attention by showing fluent Chinese.He came back with the second mini album that the whole world is paying attention to, saying, The previous album took ten years, this album took ten months, said the special feeling.Hwang Chi-yeul said that he participated in four songs out of seven songs, I wrote songs enthusiastically while communicating with fans such as immortal masterpieces and more units while  I wanted to put in a lot of colors and sounds of my fans and love for fans. Not only introduced Hwang Chi-yeuls Wish List, he mentioned the Small theater tour of the world.About the Small theater and the reason, he showed a modest appearance BTS Exo is the big thing, I want to tour the small side next to Small theater.Hwang Chi-yeul added, I thought that it would be nice to have a cozy feeling, but I thought that it would be good if there were lots of time to communicate closely and feel something live.Broadcast screen capture

Hwang Chi-yeul gave the World Small theater tour to the Wish List.

Hwang Chi-yeulV Live "Showcase Be myself" broadcasted on 24th was held.

On this day Hwang Chi-yeul appeared saying "Come back for the first time in ten months" to the overseas fans as well.

Especially attracted attention by showing fluent Chinese.

He came back with the second mini album that the whole world is paying attention to, saying, "The previous album took ten years, this album took ten months," said the special feeling.

Hwang Chi-yeul said that he participated in four songs out of seven songs, "I wrote songs enthusiastically while communicating with fans such as immortal masterpieces and more units" while " I wanted to put in a lot of colors and sounds of my fans and love for fans. "

Not only introduced Hwang Chi-yeul's Wish List, he mentioned the "Small theater tour of the world".

About the Small theater and the reason, he showed a modest appearance "BTS Exo is the big thing, I want to tour the small side next to Small theater".

Hwang Chi-yeul added, "I thought that it would be nice to have a cozy feeling, but I thought that it would be good if there were lots of time to communicate closely and feel something live."

Broadcast screen capture