Hwang Chi-yeul "Gwang Cho Yong-pil, I thought I did not want to give up the song"

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul told Cho Yong-pils respect.Hwang Chi-yeul announced Come back signal bullets with a lifetime first Come back Showcase at Hiroshima Move Hall in Nishigaso-dong, Seoul Mapo-gu.This time mini 2 collection ratio Myself is a mini album that will be released for the first time in about 10 months, following ratio Odinori in June last year.Hwang Chi-yeul participated directly in the album in general, including not only participating in the lyrics of the title song Star, Kimi but also recording his own songs.On this day Hwang Chi-yeul asked what Hwang Chi-yeul down music says, I also seem to be a question that many singers really worry about.I believe that something is accepted as I think that my voice is attractive.I think that there is the ability to give sensitivity to more people, and ratio Myself thinks of making it continuously with the starting point of making my music in such a part It was.Prior to Hwang Chi-yeul s everyday song released last year, several stars covered.In relation to this, Hwang Chi-yeul received a question about who wants it to cover this time, It was obvious that I called I was singing because the BTS politician sang a song beside him. It was.I gave thankful words to my very happy feelings and it turned out that the police station called a very well called political station song.While listening to Mr. Yuens ratio called Sketchbook, a lot of people will cover it, and it would be nice if Mr. Mr. Political Bureau will call it cleanly again.I am a BTS fan. Also, as a recent impression of meeting Cho Yong-pil, Gaillan is Gaillan.I felt a huge aura.It was as if I saw a very big mountain.I also liked my parents since I was a child, I do not have a partner, but I liked as much as a vocal cord copy.Actually, it seems like a dream and it was good to sing, but this kind of thing happens unless you give up I am pleased to request a Selfie pushing the example.It was as soon as I tried taking pleasure and coming back with a very happy feeling.I want to memorize the eternal brother, eternal gawan so that what the teacher told me to be an eternal brother from Gawang in memory. Intro song Youre my star notifying the start of the title song Rattoha album, a light lyrics reminiscent of past memories and a strong voice is impressive Love comes back, say goodbye Well happy with worried feeling and excuse, beautiful women to flowers ratio finite Flower, magnificent 32-person orchestra and a dynamic instrument structure composed of a coming back, a sad tone Seven tracks including a blues-based ballad Kimi to be emphasized were put in total.It was released at 6 p.m. this day./

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul told Cho Yong-pil's respect.

Hwang Chi-yeul announced Come back signal bullets with a lifetime first Come back Showcase at Hiroshima Move Hall in Nishigaso-dong, Seoul Mapo-gu.

This time mini 2 collection "ratio Myself" is a mini album that will be released for the first time in about 10 months, following "ratio Odinori" in June last year.

Hwang Chi-yeul participated directly in the album in general, including not only participating in the lyrics of the title song "Star, Kimi" but also recording his own songs.

On this day Hwang Chi-yeul asked what Hwang Chi-yeul down music says, "I also seem to be a question that many singers really worry about.

I believe that something is accepted as I think that my voice is attractive.

I think that there is the ability to give sensitivity to more people, and "ratio Myself" thinks of making it continuously with the starting point of making my music "in such a part" It was.

Prior to Hwang Chi-yeul 's everyday song released last year, several stars covered.

In relation to this, Hwang Chi-yeul received a question about who wants it to cover this time, "It was obvious that I called" I was singing "because the BTS politician sang a song beside him. It was.

I gave thankful words to my very happy feelings and it turned out that the police station called a very well called political station song.

While listening to Mr. Yuen's ratio called "Sketchbook", a lot of people will cover it, and it would be nice if Mr. Mr. Political Bureau will call it cleanly again.

I am a BTS fan. "

Also, as a recent impression of meeting Cho Yong-pil, "Gaillan is Gaillan.

I felt a huge aura.

It was as if I saw a very big mountain.

I also liked my parents since I was a child, I do not have a partner, but I liked as much as a vocal cord copy.

Actually, it seems like a dream and it was good to sing, but this kind of thing happens unless you give up I am pleased to request a "Selfie" pushing the example.

It was as soon as I tried taking pleasure and coming back with a very happy feeling.

I want to memorize the eternal brother, eternal gawan so that what the teacher told me to be an eternal brother from Gawang in memory. "

Intro song "You're my star" notifying the start of the title song "Rattoha album", a light lyrics reminiscent of past memories and a strong voice is impressive "Love comes back", say goodbye "Well happy" with worried feeling and excuse, beautiful women to flowers ratio finite "Flower", "magnificent 32-person orchestra" and a dynamic instrument structure composed of "a coming back", a sad tone Seven tracks including a blues-based ballad "Kimi to be emphasized" were put in total.

It was released at 6 p.m. this day.

/