Hwang Chi-yeul "'Byul, you" If the BTS station covered and invited me "

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul wished for the cover of Byul, you.On the afternoon of the 24th, a showcase for the second mini album Be Myself of Hwang Chi-yeul was held at Move Hall in Seoul Nishahashi Dong.Hwang Chi-yeul, the first showcase of the days lifetime, said, Showcase found Idol million lines.I am happy that I will showcase my life that I thought would not be done, half of the tremors are pleasant, he says, I am thankful that the digit that will listen to the new song will thank you for coming I said.Hwang Chi-yeul, who revealed that he feels comfortable pressure especially on Come back impression said, This album is really good.We talked that we must have a musically perfect album than Listen to it everyday.Subsequently, If you feel such a sense of burden, people who listen to those who listen also consider such a burden or message, singing songs and listening to their happiness with their hearts happy Haguekum makes such a happy album I overcame my burden thoughtfully, he explained.Many singers including the BTS political station covered the title song Every day listening songs of the previous album.On the other hand, Hwang Chi-yeul said, I hope many people will cover this time and I want political stations to sing.I am a BTS fan I confessed and laughed

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul wished for the cover of "Byul, you".

On the afternoon of the 24th, a showcase for the second mini album "Be Myself" of Hwang Chi-yeul was held at Move Hall in Seoul Nishahashi Dong.

Hwang Chi-yeul, the first showcase of the day's lifetime, said, "Showcase found Idol million lines.

"I am happy that I will showcase my life that I thought would not be done, half of the tremors are pleasant," he says, "I am thankful that the digit that will listen to the new song will thank you for coming "I said.

Hwang Chi-yeul, who revealed that he feels "comfortable pressure" especially on Come back impression said, "This album is really good.

We talked that we must have a musically perfect album than "Listen to it everyday."

Subsequently, "If you feel such a sense of burden, people who listen to those who listen also consider such a burden or message, singing songs and listening to their happiness with their hearts happy Haguekum makes such a happy album I overcame my burden thoughtfully, "he explained.

Many singers including the BTS political station covered the title song "Every day listening songs" of the previous album.

On the other hand, Hwang Chi-yeul said, "I hope many people will cover this time and I want political stations to sing.

I am a BTS fan "I confessed and laughed