Hwang Chi-yeul "BTS station'Byul, I wish you could call me."

Singer Hwang Chi - yeul asked the politician of this group BTS to cover a new song.Hwang Chi-yeuls second mini-album ratio myself (Be myself) release commemorative showcase was held at Hiroshima Move Hall located in Seoul Mapo-gu, September 24.The progress of the event of this day was undertaken by Broadcasting Lee Jie.Hwang Chi-yeul got an explosive popularity with the title song Beautiful songs everyday of the first mini-album ratio Odinori released in June last year.In the bullish middle of the idol market, he wrote an album sales of 220,000 copies as a solo singer, The song hearing everyday for a long time raised the name to the chart top area.Cover images of stars such as politicians also attracted a hot topic.Associated Hwang Chi-yeul said, I heard the political sing sing while sitting at the award ceremony, so I thought it was my song.I appreciate the very happy feelings.I thought that the political department calls it very well and it is a political song. Subsequently, I heard that the standard of Yuen ratio is called Yoo Hyeol sketchbook, I thought that really many people love me, covering me, he added.Byul, you titled ratio Myself also wanted various cover images.Hwang Chi-yeul said, It would be good if the political station also called for this song again.After clarifying as a fan of BTS,  You listen everyday , thank you for sharing a lot with Basking, it would be nice to cover a lot of this song and basking Wax .

Singer Hwang Chi - yeul asked the politician of this group BTS to cover a new song.

Hwang Chi-yeul's second mini-album "ratio myself" (Be myself) release commemorative showcase was held at Hiroshima Move Hall located in Seoul Mapo-gu, September 24.

The progress of the event of this day was undertaken by Broadcasting Lee Jie.

Hwang Chi-yeul got an explosive popularity with the title song "Beautiful songs everyday" of the first mini-album "ratio Odinori" released in June last year.

In the bullish middle of the idol market, he wrote an album sales of 220,000 copies as a solo singer, "The song hearing everyday" for a long time raised the name to the chart top area.

Cover images of stars such as politicians also attracted a hot topic.

Associated Hwang Chi-yeul said, "I heard the political sing sing while sitting at the award ceremony, so I thought it was my song.

I appreciate the very happy feelings.

I thought that the political department calls it very well and it is a political song. "

Subsequently, I heard that the standard of Yuen ratio is called "Yoo Hyeol sketchbook", I thought that really many people love me, covering me, "he added.

"Byul, you" titled "ratio Myself" also wanted various cover images.

Hwang Chi-yeul said, "It would be good if the political station also called for this song again.

After clarifying as "a fan of BTS", "" You listen everyday ", thank you for sharing a lot with Basking, it would be nice to cover a lot of this song and basking Wax ".