Hwang Chi-yeul, "The BTS station covered the song was better than me."

At 4 pm on September 24, at the Move Hall in Seogu Mapo-gu, Nishihashi-ku, Hwang Chi-yeuls second mini album Be myself commemorative showcase was held.Hwang Chi-yeul said, BTS politician covered my song.While sitting next to me at the award ceremony last year, Mr. Mr. politician sneered Song hearing everyday, I understood that it was a political stations song,I am grateful for my very happy feeling. Hwang Chi-yeul then wrote: I would like you to call Mr. Mr. Politely well this time.Personally I am a BTS fan and sang I listen everyday in Basking, but I would like you to take up a lot of this song Byul, Kimi as well in Basking And added a wind.The title song Byul, you of this album is a song that Hwang Chi-yeul participated directly in the lyrics, remembering the moment of ecstatic love to everyone, remake the remembrance of that time when he was the hottest.On the other hand, Hwang Chi-yeuls second mini album ratio myself will be released at 6 p.m. on this day

At 4 pm on September 24, at the Move Hall in Seogu Mapo-gu, Nishihashi-ku, Hwang Chi-yeul's second mini album "Be myself" commemorative showcase was held.

Hwang Chi-yeul said, "BTS politician covered my song.

While sitting next to me at the award ceremony last year, Mr. Mr. politician sneered "Song hearing everyday", "I understood that it was a political station's song,

I am grateful for my very happy feeling. "

Hwang Chi-yeul then wrote: "I would like you to call Mr. Mr. Politely well this time.

Personally I am a BTS fan "and sang" I listen everyday "in Basking, but I would like you to take up a lot of this song" Byul, Kimi "as well in Basking" And added a wind.

The title song "Byul, you" of this album is a song that Hwang Chi-yeul participated directly in the lyrics, remembering the moment of ecstatic love to everyone, remake the remembrance of that time when he was the hottest.

On the other hand, Hwang Chi-yeul's second mini album "ratio myself" will be released at 6 p.m. on this day