Hwang Chi-yeul "BTS station, 'Byul, I want you to call me."

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul mentioned BTS.On the afternoon of the 24th, a showcase commemorating the release of Hwang Chi-yeul 2nd mini album Be Myself was held at Seoul Mao Po District Hiroshi Move Hall.On this day Hwang Chi-yeul said, I found out that the showcase was the only idol.I am satisfied with doing a showcase in my life, half half trembling alone is comfortable. He told the impression of the first showcase of his lifetime.Hwang Chi-yeuls new album includes the title song Byul, Kimi, introduction song Youre my star to inform the start of the album, Love comes back, Happiness, Flower  Come back,  You and so on.The title song Byul, you adds shuffle rhythm to ballads The four seasons are songs that you can hear easily.Hwang Chi-yeul joined the lyrics directly and added sophisticated sensibility, as reminiscent lyrics of that time were memorable, remembering the moment of ecstatic love that everybody remembered.

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul mentioned BTS.

On the afternoon of the 24th, a showcase commemorating the release of Hwang Chi-yeul 2nd mini album "Be Myself" was held at Seoul Mao Po District Hiroshi Move Hall.

On this day Hwang Chi-yeul said, "I found out that the showcase was the only idol.

I am satisfied with doing a showcase in my life, half half trembling alone is comfortable. "He told the impression of the first showcase of his lifetime.

Hwang Chi-yeul's new album includes the title song "Byul, Kimi", introduction song "You're my star" to inform the start of the album, "Love comes back", "Happiness", "Flower "" Come back, "" You "and so on.

The title song "Byul, you" adds shuffle rhythm to ballads The four seasons are songs that you can hear easily.

Hwang Chi-yeul joined the lyrics directly and added sophisticated sensibility, as reminiscent lyrics of that time were memorable, remembering the moment of ecstatic love that everybody remembered.