Hwang Chi-yeul, "BTS fan .. Jeongguk, 'Byul, you' I would cover"

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul gave the politician of BTS as a singer who would like to cover the new song Byul, you.Hwang Chi-yeul held a showcase commemorating the release of the second mini-album Be myself at Move Hall at 4 p.m. on September 24 at Nishihashi-dong Hirohodo, Seoul.A question asking the singer if he covers the title song Byul, you of the new album The song that I listen everyday was covered by the politician of BTS last year.At last years awards ceremony, I heard that politicians sing every song listening songs and thought that This is my song at the moment.I gave thankfully for my very happy feelings.I thought that police station called very well and it was a political stations song. I would like the political station to take up the song this time again.Personally I am a BTS fan. Be myself is an album containing music sensibility of Hwang Chi-yeul.The sensitivity of Hwang Chi-yeul has been buried everywhere from the first track Youre My Star (U-Master) that participated in the composition from My love comes back to My return.The title song is Byul, you.Hwang Chi-yeul joined lyrics with Ann since.It is a ballad song which solved the moment of love that is ecstatic, who is the most exciting, with the most heart.Hwang Chi - yeul s unique peculiar and husky voice as it says singing vocals will join the prospect of correctly touching the sensitivity of the listener.The songs before Be myself will be released through the sound source site at 6 p.m. on 24th

Singer Hwang Chi-yeul gave the politician of BTS as a singer who would like to cover the new song 'Byul, you'.

Hwang Chi-yeul held a showcase commemorating the release of the second mini-album "Be myself" at Move Hall at 4 p.m. on September 24 at Nishihashi-dong Hirohodo, Seoul.

A question asking the singer if he covers the title song "Byul, you" of the new album "The song that I listen everyday" was covered by the politician of BTS last year.

At last year's awards ceremony, I heard that politicians sing "every song listening songs" and thought that "This is my song" at the moment.

I gave thankfully for my very happy feelings.

I thought that police station called very well and it was a political station's song. "I would like the political station to take up the song this time again.

Personally I am a BTS fan. "

"Be myself" is an album containing music sensibility of Hwang Chi-yeul.

The sensitivity of Hwang Chi-yeul has been buried everywhere from the first track "You're My Star (U-Master)" that participated in the composition from "My love comes back" to "My return".

The title song is "Byul, you".

Hwang Chi-yeul joined lyrics with Ann since.

It is a ballad song which solved the moment of love that is ecstatic, who is the most exciting, with the most heart.

Hwang Chi - yeul 's unique peculiar and husky voice as it says singing vocals will join the prospect of correctly touching the sensitivity of the listener.

The songs before "Be myself" will be released through the sound source site at 6 p.m. on 24th