EXID purification XTWICE Jiyo, Lovely two-shot "eyebrow purification"

Group EXID member purification has released a close moment with the group TWICE member Jiyo.Purification on April 15, in his own Instagram I am all beautiful little brother Jiyo.I posted a picture with a sentence saying My sister loves so much.Laughing with Jiyo in the photo, the figure of purification that gazes at the camera was put in.Their refreshing beauty attracts our eyes.
Group EXID member purification has released a close moment with the group TWICE member Jiyo.Purification on April 15, in his own Instagram I am all beautiful little brother Jiyo.I posted a picture with a sentence saying My sister loves so much.Laughing with Jiyo in the photo, the figure of purification that gazes at the camera was put in.Their refreshing beauty attracts our eyes.

Group EXID member purification has released a close moment with the group TWICE member Jiyo.

Purification on April 15, in his own Instagram "I am all beautiful little brother Jiyo.

I posted a picture with a sentence saying "My sister loves so much."

Laughing with Jiyo in the photo, the figure of purification that gazes at the camera was put in.

Their refreshing beauty attracts our eyes.