Come back Hwang Chi-yeul "Bulletproof station," "Cover by thank you .." Byul, "I should have called"

On the 24th, a showcase commemorating the release of Hwang Chi-yeuls second mini album Be Myself was held at Seoul Mapo-gu Hiroshi Move Hall.Hwang Chi-yeul said that BTS politicians have covered Every day listening songs.At the year-end awards ceremony, the bulletproof politician I sat was singing my song.I thanked him for a very happy feeling, said the BTS politician who covered the Song hearing everyday that covered.Then I thought that it was called a very well and was a political stations song.Yuen rain was called but thank, I think if Mr. Political Station again sang Byul, you brilliantly.It is a bulletproof fan It is a prospect of casting out laughter with jokingly.He also said, Many people took up much in Basking.Id like you to take up a lot in Basking, too.

On the 24th, a showcase commemorating the release of Hwang Chi-yeul's second mini album "Be Myself" was held at Seoul Mapo-gu Hiroshi Move Hall.

Hwang Chi-yeul said that "BTS politicians have covered 'Every day listening songs'.

At the year-end awards ceremony, the bulletproof politician I sat was singing my song.

I thanked him for a very happy feeling, "said the BTS politician who covered the" Song hearing everyday "that covered.

Then I thought that it was called a very well and was a political station's song.

Yuen rain was called but thank, "I think if Mr. Political Station again sang" Byul, you "brilliantly.

It is a bulletproof fan "It is a prospect of casting out laughter with jokingly.

He also said, "Many people took up much in Basking.

I'd like you to take up a lot in Basking, too. "