'champion' Kwon Yul "Ma Dong-Seok felt acting, Virtual Encounters"

Kwon Yul released a new photo book through the Fashion Magazine Esquire May issue.In the gravure Kwon Yul completed a soft yet sexy atmosphere with an ivory suit and casual nitro.Kwon Yul took a pose to throw the red wool balls prepared with accessories and added a wit.In an interview carried out together with the shooting of images, Kwon Yul said Competition is strong in acting.I do not want to miss the end only with Competition for my acting, not Competition with opponent actors. Kwon Yul said, I feel like reviewing previous work, I thought that I did my best at the time, but now I can see the missing parts.In this process, it will be time to expand the vessel in my heart a little more. Subsequently, Attempts and processes to challenge unknown performances are difficult.But I want to run as if I am not ashamed of myself with the belief that he can do it, he told his belief as an actor.Also, Kwon Yul said It was important to shoot with Ma Dong-Seok seniors about the movie champion ahead of the opening day, I felt Virtual Encounters in my performance of my seniors.It is pleasant to act oppositely, clearly expressing special Kemi.Meanwhile, Kwon Yul undertook the role of a 100-stage sports agent baekjin, noticed that the head rotation is fast with the movie champion.The movie champion starring Kwon Yul is on May 1st

Kwon Yul released a new photo book through the Fashion Magazine Esquire May issue.

In the gravure Kwon Yul completed a soft yet sexy atmosphere with an ivory suit and casual nitro.

Kwon Yul took a pose to throw the red wool balls prepared with accessories and added a wit.

In an interview carried out together with the shooting of images, Kwon Yul said "Competition is strong in acting.

I do not want to miss the end only with Competition for my acting, not Competition with opponent actors. "

Kwon Yul said, "I feel like reviewing previous work," I thought that I did my best at the time, but now I can see the missing parts.

In this process, it will be time to expand the vessel in my heart a little more. "

Subsequently, "Attempts and processes to challenge unknown performances are difficult.

But I want to run as if I am not ashamed of myself with the belief that he can do it, "he told his belief as an actor.

Also, Kwon Yul said "It was important to shoot with Ma Dong-Seok seniors" about the movie "champion" ahead of the opening day, "I felt Virtual Encounters in my performance of my seniors.

It is pleasant to act oppositely, "clearly expressing special Kemi.

Meanwhile, Kwon Yul undertook the role of a 100-stage sports agent baekjin, noticed that the head rotation is fast with the movie "champion".

The movie 'champion' starring Kwon Yul is on May 1st