Cha In-pyo "Assistant, Took Model to Be Hilarious Even in Cancer Fight" (All The Butlers)

In All The Butlers, actor Cha In-pyo admired people with funny jobs, including Assistant. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the evening of the 29th, Cha In-pyo held a fan transfer ceremony. Im about 3 Time in the evening, he explained.On the reason for having the Bonnie Wright Naucalpan Time, Cha In-pyo said: Our house is three brothers.My brother has been fighting for a long time and stopped everything and hung on to his brothers sickness for six months. Cha In-pyo said that his brother finally left the world and said, I am a really loving brother.I thought I would never postpone what I wanted to say and who I wanted to meet. Because of this, Cha In-pyo vowed not to live a trained life in a familiar reality.Cha In-pyo added, Thats why I was the top model for the film director. Cha In-pyo, who has been serious, said, Todays Bonnie Wright Naucalpan Time will take over a fan to one of you.Cha In-pyo is the first generation of Korean Wave craze that started in 2001, and it has enjoyed popularity in Taiwan.Cha In-pyo explained that there is a fan named Anura who has been loyal to him for more than 10 years, saying, I was a fan who contacted Korea even if I could not meet. However, the contact of Anwoo has been lost for several years, and the SNS of Anwoo I happened to see was a picture of actor Lee Seung-gi.Cha In-pyo went into a rehearsal for the transfer of fans seriously, saying that he would hand over the fan with the heart of a great man. After that, Cha In-pyo hid himself while starting a video call with Anne.Lee Seung-gi appeared in the vacancy, and Anu cheered, so Cha In-pyo responded to Anus question, When is Taiwan coming?The comedian Yang Se-hyung said, It was definitely cool, but this is a piss.Without feeling the lull, Cha In-pyo showed a quick progress to dinner.Before the dinner order, Cha In-pyo asked the members about the rehearsal of the Ongals performance on the day.

In All The Butlers', actor Cha In-pyo admired people with funny jobs, including Assistant. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcast on the evening of the 29th, Cha In-pyo held a fan transfer ceremony. "I'm about 3 Time in the evening," he explained. On the reason for having the Bonnie Wright Naucalpan' Time, Cha In-pyo said: "Our house is three brothers. My brother has been fighting for a long Time and stopped everything and hung on to his brother's sickness for six months. "Cha In-pyo said that his brother finally left the world and said," I am a really loving brother. I thought I would never postpone what I wanted to say and who I wanted to meet. "Because of this, Cha In-pyo vowed not to live a trained life in a familiar reality. Cha In-pyo added, "That's why I was the Top Model for the film director." Cha In-pyo, who has been serious, said, "Today's Bonnie Wright Naucalpan Time will take over a fan to one of you." Cha In-pyo is the first generation of Korean Wave craze that started in 2001, and it has enjoyed popularity in Taiwan. Cha In-pyo explained that there is a fan named Anura who has been loyal to him for more than 10 years, saying, "I was a fan who contacted Korea even if I could not meet." However, the contact of Anwoo has been lost for several years, and the SNS of Anwoo I happened to see was a picture of actor Lee Seung-gi. Cha In-pyo went into a rehearsal for the transfer of fans seriously, saying that he would hand over the fan with the heart of a great man. After that, Cha In-pyo hid himself while starting a video call with Anne. Lee Seung-gi appeared in the vacancy, and Anu cheered, so Cha In-pyo responded to Anu's question, "When is Taiwan coming?" The comedian Yang Se-hyung said, "It was definitely cool, but this is a piss." Without feeling the lull, Cha In-pyo showed a quick progress to dinner. Before the dinner order, Cha In-pyo asked the members about the rehearsal of the Ongals performance on the day.