'All the Butlers' There was no such thing, 'Dae Young' Cha In-pyo's Passion

All The Butlers Sub Cha In-pyo and Lee Seung-gi gave a laugh at a similar rate.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on 22nd, the figure of the disciples who were impressed with Passion of Sub Cha In-pyo was drawn.This masters master was Cha In-pyo.Charisma drifts from Cha In-pyo which appeared with camera.Cha In-pyo asked I am not who you are to train again, and as a breeding material I was born in 1995, I have not seen the work, but the power and voice drifting, I am honored.I will finish it in a hurry. Cha In-pyo is a new film director.I myself became a film director, he said.Subsequently the teacher read the self-introduction written by his disciples steadily.Looking at the debut song of Lee Seung-gi, his father asked Lee Seung-gi for a song.Lee Seung-gi sang songs Cha In-pyo asked, The song is so low, Lee Seung-gi sang again.Lee Seung-gi answered My sister has changed every week in broadcasting when the masters father asked, That sister is, indeed who the yotta.My father and I watched Lee Seung-gi carefully watching Yang Se-hyeongs mistake The personality is similar to myself, and talked to say, It is acceptable if it says bad, but Nadenun is bad, he invited us to laugh .Subsequently, the masters father says, There was an obvious that Nadeda was humiliated.My friend took karining at the middle school when I was a group leader.I wanted to match the stick 100 instead for a sense of responsibility, he continued his pride.Lee Sang-yun said, I am sorry in the words, but it looks like the Gilang.I will be strangely proud of myself and invited us to laugh.Cha In-pyo became My British following Lee Seung-gi who is already My Day to Japan, Yang Se-hyeong which is My generation.My father-in-law gave Lee Seung-gi as an assistant director, he decided to photograph the making film, centering on himself.His disciples saw that they were two brothers.Especially Yang Se-hyeong invited us to laugh, If the winner is big, it will be like this.Sunglasses, uniforms, memorial photos were straight as I liked.Lee Seung-gi laughed and lapped tears, saying, It was the first time for those who decided what I wanted to do in advance.Afterwards, the master explained that he will take a documentary with OReals US challenge go showing off a non verbal comedy.Meanwhile, Cha In-pyos alarm music flowed out, Cha In-pyo began to push up suddenly.

"All The Butlers" Sub Cha In-pyo and Lee Seung-gi gave a laugh at a similar rate.

On SBS "All The Butlers" broadcast on 22nd, the figure of the disciples who were impressed with Passion of Sub Cha In-pyo was drawn.

This master's master was Cha In-pyo.

Charisma drifts from Cha In-pyo which appeared with camera.

Cha In-pyo asked "I am not who you are" to train again, and as a breeding material "I was born in 1995, I have not seen the work, but the power and voice drifting", "I am honored.

I will finish it in a hurry. "

Cha In-pyo is "a new film director.

I myself became a film director, "he said.

Subsequently the teacher read the self-introduction written by his disciples steadily.

Looking at the debut song of Lee Seung-gi, his father asked Lee Seung-gi for a song.

Lee Seung-gi sang songs Cha In-pyo asked, "The song is so low," Lee Seung-gi sang again.

Lee Seung-gi answered "My sister has changed every week in broadcasting" when the master's father asked, "That sister is, indeed who the yotta".

My father and I watched Lee Seung-gi carefully watching Yang Se-hyeong's mistake "The personality is similar to myself", and talked to say, "It is acceptable if it says bad, but Nadenun is bad," he invited us to laugh .

Subsequently, the master's father says, "There was an obvious that Nadeda was humiliated.

My friend took karining at the middle school when I was a group leader.

I wanted to match the stick 100 instead for a sense of responsibility, "he continued his pride.

Lee Sang-yun said, "I am sorry in the words, but it looks like the Gilang.

I will be strangely proud of myself "and invited us to laugh.

Cha In-pyo became "My British" following Lee Seung-gi who is already "My Day to Japan", Yang Se-hyeong which is "My generation".

My father-in-law gave Lee Seung-gi as an assistant director, he decided to photograph the making film, centering on himself.

His disciples saw that they were "two brothers."

Especially Yang Se-hyeong invited us to laugh, "If the winner is big, it will be like this."

Sunglasses, uniforms, memorial photos were straight as I liked.

Lee Seung-gi laughed and lapped tears, saying, "It was the first time for those who decided what I wanted to do in advance."

Afterwards, the master explained that he will take a documentary with O'Reals' US challenge go showing off a non verbal comedy.

Meanwhile, Cha In-pyo's alarm music flowed out, Cha In-pyo began to push up suddenly.