'Bob is a pretty sister who buys rice well' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In, So-yeon Jang wall crossed ..

Seoul = = Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In of A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good struggled to get their love allowed.In JTBCs Bob Good Sister, which aired on the 27th, Yoon Jin-ah was shown to inform her father, Yoon Sang (Oh Man-seok), that she was meeting with Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In). Yoon Jin-ah began to kneel and shed tears in front of her father.Yoon Sang, who already knew all the facts, was surprised by Yun Jin-a by saying, Where is Jun-hee? Yun Jin-a said, Did you know your dad?, and Yoon Sang said, What is so difficult to say? I am stupid. At the same time, however, Yoon Jin-ahs friend, Primary Election (So-yeon Jang), was shocked to find his sketches of Yun Jin-ah in his younger brother Jun-hees house.The Primary Election cried and found his mothers cemetery and poured tears, saying, Mom, Junhee should not make it difficult.Primary selection began to feel betrayed by recalling the suspicious situations of the two.Jina knew that Primary selection knew the truth and drank together.The Primary Election asked, Let me ask you first, do you like each other or play with Junhee?Jina said, I like it more. Jina said, I know that it is hard to understand you no matter what I say.But I can not live without you. The Primary Election said, What are you going to do with both of you now? Jin-a said, Im sorry, but I never stopped because I was your brother. I had no time to think about you. So I came.Like long friendships, the two crises did not last long.The Primary Election eventually decided to admit the relationship between the two and laughed at the photo of Junhee as a child. Meanwhile, Seo Jun-hee at the end of the broadcast decided to tell the truth to Jin-ahs mother who gave her a picture, saying, We are a match,At the same time, Jina arrived at home, and the two knelt side by side and spoke to her mother, and her mother grabbed the back goal.

Seoul = = Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In of "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good" struggled to get their love allowed. In JTBC's "Bob Good Sister," which aired on the 27th, Yoon Jin-ah was shown to inform her father, Yoon Sang (Oh Man-seok), that she was meeting with Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In). Yoon Jin-ah began to kneel and shed tears in front of her father. Yoon Sang, who already knew all the facts, was surprised by Yun Jin-a by saying, "Where is Jun-hee?" Yun Jin-a said, "Did you know your dad? ", and Yoon Sang said," What is so difficult to say? I am stupid. " At the same time, however, Yoon Jin-ah's friend, Primary election (So-yeon Jang), was shocked to find his sketches of Yun Jin-ah in his younger brother Jun-hee's house. The Primary election cried and found his mother's cemetery and poured tears, saying, "Mom, Junhee should not make it difficult." Primary selection began to feel betrayed by recalling the suspicious situations of the two. Jina knew that Primary selection knew the truth and drank together. The Primary election asked, "Let me ask you first, do you like each other or play with Junhee?" Jina said, "I like it more." Jina said, "I know that it is hard to understand you no matter what I say. But I can not live without you. "The Primary election said," What are you going to do with both of you now? " Jin-a said, "I'm sorry, but I never stopped because I was your brother. I had no time to think about you. So I came. Like long friendships, the two crises did not last long. The Primary election eventually decided to admit the relationship between the two and laughed at the photo of Junhee as a child. Meanwhile, Seo Jun-hee at the end of the broadcast decided to tell the truth to Jin-ah's mother who gave her a picture, saying, "We are a match, At the same time, Jina arrived at home, and the two knelt side by side and spoke to her mother, and her mother grabbed the back goal.