EXO Baekhyun "Solo comeback for a long time, trembling but happy to think of fans"

EXO Baekhyun (a member of SM Entertainment) will make a comeback today (25th) with her new Solo album Delight (Delight).Baekhyuns second Mini album Delight will be released on various music sites at 6 pm today, and the title song Candy (Kandy) music video will also be released simultaneously through YouTube and Naver TV SMTOWN channels.Before the release, the new album Delight has gained a lot of attention by exceeding 730,000 pre-orders, and Baekhyun has announced the story and goal of the new song before the full-scale activity.The following is a solo album released about 10 months after the first mini album, QA. Q1. What about the comeback testimony?- I am very nervous as I am returning to the Solo album for a long time, but I am happy to think about the fans who waited for my album.Q2. Introduce the second Mini album Delight.- Delight means joy in the dictionary sense, and I wanted to give joy to many people through this album.(Laughing) And as I had the superpower of Light in EXO, I wanted to put light in the album name, but I decided to give Delight to give City Lights, which was Solos debut album, and the following Feelings.There are a total of 7 songs in various atmosphere including the title song Candy.Q3. What song is the title song Candy? What if there is an appreciation point?- Candy is a trendy R & B song, and I likened the various charms and appearances I have to Kandy of various flavors.If you look closely, there are many sensual and sensible expressions that show taste like adult cinnamon, a little funny mint, so this part seems to be an appreciation point.Q4. Candy is a song that likens the charm of Baekhyun to candy, and what flavors do you think best?- Ill try it with a sweet, sour strawberry flavor. I personally like strawberries. (Laughs)Q5. This Candy stage also features performance, which choreography is especially concerned about?- This performance was with Kasper, a choreographer and my longtime friend, who used to tell me about the usual dances.Candy is a very trendy Feelings song, so it melted the hip movements that are gaining popularity globally in performance according to the song style.I was especially concerned about choreography in the chorus.Q6. What was the reaction of EXO members who heard the title song Candy?The members cheered for the song, saying, I love it. The guardian and the chan-yeol also came to the music video shooting scene and gave me great strength. (Laughing)Q7. From the first Solo album to this album, we are introducing the R & B genre. What if there is a genre that I want to try Top Model in the future?- I would like to try Top Model in the rock ballad genre after a little more time.I am listening to various genres of songs these days, and I personally thought that the rock ballads have a great deal of luck.Q8. What if you pick Delight that makes Baekhyun enjoyable these days?- Apology! (Laughing) Nowadays, I try to eat apples at my first meal every day.I do not think I have much health so far, so I am living to improve my immunity and to take care of my health.Q9.With his debut album, he has achieved good results such as # 1 sales of Solo Singer albums in 2019, Golden Disc Awards record category, # 1 in 66 regions around the world on iTunes top album charts. What if he wants to achieve this album?iMBC  Photos

EXO Baekhyun (a member of SM Entertainment) will make a comeback today (25th) with her new Solo album "Delight" (Delight).

Baekhyun's second Mini album 'Delight' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm today, and the title song 'Candy' (Kandy) music video will also be released simultaneously through YouTube and Naver TV SMTOWN channels.

Before the release, the new album 'Delight' has gained a lot of attention by exceeding 730,000 pre-orders, and Baekhyun has announced the story and goal of the new song before the full-scale activity.

The following is a Solo album released about 10 months after the first Mini album, QA. Q1. What about the comeback testimony?

- I am very nervous as I am returning to the Solo album for a long time, but I am happy to think about the fans who waited for my album.

Q2. Introduce the second Mini album 'Delight'.

- 'Delight' means 'joy' in the dictionary sense, and I wanted to give joy to many people through this album. (Laughing) And as I had the superpower of "Light" in EXO, I wanted to put "light" in the album name, but I decided to give 'Delight' to give 'City Lights', which was Solo's debut album, and the following Feelings. There are a total of 7 songs in various atmosphere including the title song 'Candy'.

Q3. What song is the title song 'Candy'? What if there is an appreciation point?

- 'Candy' is a trendy R & B song, and I likened the various charms and appearances I have to Kandy of various flavors. If you look closely, there are many sensual and sensible expressions that show taste like 'adult cinnamon, a little funny mint', so this part seems to be an appreciation point.

Q4. Candy is a song that likens the charm of Baekhyun to 'candy', and what flavors do you think best?

- I'll try it with a sweet, sour strawberry flavor. I personally like strawberries. (Laughs)

Q5. This Candy stage also features Performance, which choreography is especially concerned about?

- This Performance was with Kasper, a choreographer and my longtime Friend, who used to tell me about the usual dances. 'Candy' is a very trendy Feelings song, so it melted the hip movements that are gaining popularity globally in Performance according to the song style. I was especially concerned about choreography in the chorus.

Q6. What was the reaction of EXO members who heard the title song 'Candy'?

The members cheered for the song, saying, "I love it." The guardian and the chan-yeol also came to the music video shooting scene and gave me great strength. (Laughing)

Q7. From the first Solo album to this album, we are introducing the R & B genre. What if there is a genre that I want to try Top Model in the future?

- I would like to try Top Model in the rock ballad genre after a little more time. I am listening to various genres of songs these days, and I personally thought that the rock ballads have a great deal of luck.

Q8. What if you pick 'Delight' that makes Baekhyun enjoyable these days?

- Apology! (Laughing) Nowadays, I try to eat apples at my first meal every day. I do not think I have much health so far, so I am living to improve my immunity and to take care of my health.

Q9. With his debut album, he has achieved good results such as # 1 sales of Solo Singer albums in 2019, Golden Disc Awards record category, # 1 in 66 regions around the world on iTunes top album charts. What if he wants to achieve this album?

iMBC Photos