Baek Jong-won, Yang Se-hyeong Shin Sung-rok The Way Home Invitation "Get Me and Gather Me"

Baek Jong-won invited Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi Cha Eun-woo Shin Sung-rok Kim Dong-Hyun to The Way Home.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Yang Se-hyeong called Baek Jong-won.Yang Se-hyeong persuaded Baek Jong-won, who was embarrassed, to go to Jogon.Yang Se-hyeong said, I am curious about the taste of human Baek Jong-won, not the taste of food now. Baek Jong-won replied, I am subtly persuaded.Ill try to think about it, said Baek Jong-won, who said, Ill see what I do next week and decide.Kim Dong-Hyun, who listened to the conversation between the two, said, We also want to go to the house of Baek Jong-won.Lee Seung-gi asked Baek Jong-won, Would it be okay for five people to go? Baek Jong-won said, There are too many.Lets get me together, he said, drawing attention.

Baek Jong-won invited Yang Se-hyeong Lee Seung-gi Cha Eun-woo Shin Sung-rok Kim Dong-Hyun to The Way Home.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, Yang Se-hyeong called Baek Jong-won.

Yang Se-hyeong persuaded Baek Jong-won, who was embarrassed, to go to Jogon. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am curious about the taste of human Baek Jong-won, not the taste of food now." Baek Jong-won replied, "I am subtly persuaded." “I’ll try to think about it,” said Baek Jong-won, who said, “I’ll see what I do next week and decide.”

Kim Dong-Hyun, who listened to the conversation between the two, said, "We also want to go to the house of Baek Jong-won." Lee Seung-gi asked Baek Jong-won, "Would it be okay for five people to go?" Baek Jong-won said, "There are too many." “Let’s get me together,” he said, drawing attention.