Shin Se-kyung, released during Theme song Video...Heung Explosion 'cutie'

Actor Shin Se-kyung has released his appearance on a childhood broadcast.Shin Se-kyung posted a video on his instagram on the 29th with Dolphin emoticons.The released video contains a broadcast screen of Songya Nolja, which was aired from 1999 to 2000 on Daekyo Broadcasting, a childrens education broadcasting station.Here, the young Shin Se-kyung of the Theme song is wearing a black Dolphin-shaped mask and dancing to the song.Shin Se-kyung is much bigger than other friends standing side by side, catching his eye.I feel a special feeling from Shin Se-kyung, who is spewing out of excitement.The netizens who watched this were impressed by the reactions such as Oh my God, I am so cute when I was a child, I have never seen such a cute Dolphin, and Dance skill that I have been different since I was a child.Meanwhile, he appeared in the MBC drama Koo Hae-ryong, a new employee last year. He is currently communicating with fans through YouTube channels.PhotoShin Se-kyung SNS

Actor Shin Se-kyung has released his appearance on a childhood broadcast.

Shin Se-kyung posted a video on his instagram on the 29th with Dolphin emoticons.

The released video contains a broadcast screen of Songya Nolja, which was aired from 1999 to 2000 on Daekyo Broadcasting, a children's education broadcasting station. Here, the young Shin Se-kyung of the 'Theme song' is wearing a black Dolphin-shaped mask and dancing to the song.

Shin Se-kyung is much bigger than other friends standing side by side, catching his eye. I feel a special feeling from Shin Se-kyung, who is spewing out of excitement.

The netizens who watched this were impressed by the reactions such as "Oh my God, I am so cute when I was a child", "I have never seen such a cute Dolphin", and "Dance skill that I have been different since I was a child".

Meanwhile, he appeared in the MBC drama "Koo Hae-ryong, a new employee" last year. He is currently communicating with fans through YouTube channels.

PhotoShin Se-kyung SNS