Park Seul-gi "Impressed by Park Bo-gum Child birth Gift... Baby Clothes + Hand Letters"

MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi as special features of Parents Is the First.Park Seul-gi, who returned after 37 days of Child Birth, said, Park Bo-gum sent a gift to Quick the day after Child Birth.I sent my childs clothes, the Bogums calendar, and a handwritten letter, and I have interviewed him many times, but he has a relationship with a fan meeting MC, he said.Park Seul-gi said, I was originally scheduled for January 13th, but I was prepared for Child Birth later than scheduled.But when did you ask, When is the baby coming out? I think I waited until I got a story. After that, I heard about Child Birth and I was impressed that I wanted to send a gift to my office.Park Seul-gi, who also had a relationship with a fan meeting MC, said, I had a fan meeting in December and it was full.I told him that he could reconsider his decision because it could be burdensome, but I had fun because he wanted me to do it. He sent a message to celebrate Child Birth.I felt so good, he said.On the other hand, MBC entertainment program Radio Star is broadcast every Wednesday night at 11:05 pm.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, featured Park Hyun-bin, Lee Ha-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi as special features of Parents Is the First.

Park Seul-gi, who returned after 37 days of Child birth, said, "Park Bo-gum sent a gift to Quick the day after Child birth."

“I sent my child’s clothes, the Bogum’s calendar, and a handwritten letter, and I have interviewed him many times, but he has a relationship with a fan meeting MC,” he said.

Park Seul-gi said, “I was originally scheduled for January 13th, but I was prepared for Child birth later than scheduled. But when did you ask, “When is the baby coming out?” I think I waited until I got a story.” “After that, I heard about Child birth and I was impressed that I wanted to send a gift to my office.”

Park Seul-gi, who also had a relationship with a fan meeting MC, said, "I had a fan meeting in December and it was full. I told him that he could reconsider his decision because it could be burdensome, but I had fun because he wanted me to do it. "He sent a message to celebrate Child birth. “I felt so good,” he said.

On the other hand, MBC entertainment program Radio Star is broadcast every Wednesday night at 11:05 pm.