Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running Man' "Ji Suk-jin, Slack Style My Mom Admitted"

Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running ManLee Kwang-soo, who suffered an ankle injury, appeared on crutches in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 22nd.On the day of the crutches, Lee Kwang-soo, members of Running Man welcomed the I wanted to see the light.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am glad I can carry crutches.Lee Kwang-soo said, When I was in the hospital, my brother called me a lot, and said, I climbed in a wheelchair.My mother listened to me from the side and said, Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack style.

Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running Man

Lee Kwang-soo, who suffered an ankle injury, appeared on crutches in the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 22nd.

On the day of the crutches, Lee Kwang-soo, members of Running Man' welcomed the 'I wanted to see the light'.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am glad I can carry crutches."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "When I was in the hospital, my brother called me a lot," and said, "I climbed in a wheelchair."

"My mother listened to me from the side and said, 'Mr. Seokjin is a real Slack style.'"