'Choi Fata' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung 'Zippus' is a good break, it's fun to watch."

Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon raised the expectation of animals who want to catch straw with their senior chemistry.Actor Youn Yuh-jung and Jeon Do-yeon appeared on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on February 20.Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon appeared to promote the movie The Animals Want to Hold the Jeep.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi said: I cant tell you a casting story, the actor lineup is a big deal, but unexpectedly the director is a rookie.When you usually decide on a work, you see the director and see the scenario. What is the reason for the Choices? Youn Yuh-jung said: I was Choicesing the work because Jeon Do-yeon asked me to; after Jeon Do-yeon called and got in sync with him, more.I was so happy that the director called me, and I was so happy that my junior Actor wanted to join me.Jeon Do-yeon said: I worked with a lot of new directors, 8 to 90% of the filmography is a work with a new director, so there is no prejudice against the new director.I decide to appear only by looking at scenario. The beasts who want to catch straw is a story that is obvious but unobvious.It was very attractive, so I was Choicesing the work, he said.The two also introduced their roles: Every character in the movie is a poor person who wants to grab a straw, cheating and fleeing each other.My Yeon-hee is a woman who wants to live a new life by playing Tae-young, played by Jung Woo-sung Youn Yuh-jung added: Im a spirit-in and out Grandmas Boy sheer; its a Grandmas Boy with quite advanced dementia.Youn Yuh-jung said that he came out of a mother-child relationship with Bae Seong-woo, saying, Bae Seong-woo was recommended by me; there were two candidates for my son.But I said that Bae Seong-woo is good. Jeon Do-yeon revealed it was his first breath with Jung Woo-sung, who said: I was worried before I first started breathing.The role of Jung Woo-sung is a life that is so broken that it lives on the floor.Jung Woo-sung seems to have a lot of things. But Jung Woo-sung has made black comedy more. Its fun to watch.Maybe that look, not the wonderful Jung Woo-sung we know, will be the Jung Woo-sung I was sorry to finish the filming.I wanted to see more, he replied.Youn Yuh-jung praised the acting skills of Jeon Do-yeon, who said: Jeon Do-yeon is born, felt as we played together.He played the script freshly. He looked at it and thought, He can do that.I am a person who has not been born, so I have tried a lot and Jeon Do-yeon is a natural haram. Youn Yuh-jung also expressed his affection for Park So-dam following Jeon Do-yeon: Park So-dam is a Korean face, I like his face that doesnt look sweet.It was different from others, its attractive, he praised.Is not it because of the filmography that I have built up? Jeon Do-yeon said, I was more responsible for myself than the responsibility of others.So I had a principle I wanted to keep and the width of Choices was getting smaller. This year I want to abandon my principles and not make meaning one by one.I do not think it will be meaningful if I do things I like. Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon also revealed the role that felt salty as she played; Youn Yuh-jung said, It was woven by Jungman, who was played by Bae Seong-woo.He is the father of two daughters, but his wife is injured and his mother is dementia. He is a man who lives in Alba and is tired. Jeon Do-yeon said, I am the Young-sun station played by Jin-kyung, the daughter-in-law of Sun-hee, the wife of Jung-man, who works, cares about her child and takes care of her mother-in-law.I thought that I was living hard because I was doing various things. The two men said, The animals that want to catch even the straw is a movie that can be seen by both men and women. It will be fun to concentrate on money bags.Hwa-Jeong Choi asked, Do you two have anything as desperate as the movie content? And Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon, laughed, saying, The movie is desperate.han jung-won

Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon raised the expectation of 'animals who want to catch straw' with their senior chemistry.

Actor Youn Yuh-jung and Jeon Do-yeon appeared on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on February 20. Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon appeared to promote the movie 'The Animals Want to Hold the Jeep'.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi said: "I can't tell you a casting story, the Actor lineup is a big deal, but unexpectedly the director is a rookie. When you usually decide on a work, you see the director and see the scenario. What is the reason for the Choices? " Youn Yuh-jung said: "I was Choicesing the work because Jeon Do-yeon asked me to; after Jeon Do-yeon called and got in sync with him, more. "I was so happy that the director called me, and I was so happy that my junior Actor wanted to join me."

Jeon Do-yeon said: "I worked with a lot of new directors, 8 to 90% of the filmography is a work with a new director, so there is no prejudice against the new director. I decide to appear only by looking at scenario. "The beasts who want to catch straw" is a story that is obvious but unobvious. It was very attractive, so I was Choicesing the work," he said.

The two also introduced their roles: "Every character in the movie is a poor person who wants to grab a straw, cheating and fleeing each other. My Yeon-hee is a woman who wants to live a new life by playing Tae-young, played by Jung Woo-sung " Youn Yuh-jung added: "I'm a spirit-in and out Grandma's Boy sheer; it's a Grandma's Boy with quite advanced dementia." Youn Yuh-jung said that he came out of a mother-child relationship with Bae Seong-woo, saying, "Bae Seong-woo was recommended by me; there were two candidates for my son. But I said that Bae Seong-woo is good. "

Jeon Do-yeon revealed it was his first breath with Jung Woo-sung, who said: "I was worried before I first started breathing. The role of Jung Woo-sung is a life that is so broken that it lives on the floor. Jung Woo-sung seems to have a lot of things. But Jung Woo-sung has made black comedy more. It's fun to watch. 'Maybe that look, not the wonderful Jung Woo-sung we know, will be the Jung Woo-sung' I was sorry to finish the filming. I wanted to see more," he replied.

Youn Yuh-jung praised the acting skills of Jeon Do-yeon, who said: "Jeon Do-yeon is born, felt as we played together. He played the script freshly. He looked at it and thought, "He can do that." I am a person who has not been born, so I have tried a lot and Jeon Do-yeon is a natural haram. "

Youn Yuh-jung also expressed his affection for Park So-dam following Jeon Do-yeon: "Park So-dam is a Korean face, I like his face that doesn't look sweet. It was different from others, it's attractive," he praised.

"Is not it because of the filmography that I have built up?" Jeon Do-yeon said, "I was more responsible for myself than the responsibility of others. So I had a principle I wanted to keep and the width of Choices was getting smaller. This year I want to abandon my principles and not make meaning one by one. I do not think it will be meaningful if I do things I like. "

Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon also revealed the role that felt salty as she played; Youn Yuh-jung said, "It was woven by Jungman, who was played by Bae Seong-woo. He is the father of two daughters, but his wife is injured and his mother is dementia. He is a man who lives in Alba and is tired. " Jeon Do-yeon said, "I am the Young-sun station played by Jin-kyung, the daughter-in-law of Sun-hee, the wife of Jung-man, who works, cares about her child and takes care of her mother-in-law. I thought that I was living hard because I was doing various things. "

The two men said, "The animals that want to catch even the straw" is a movie that can be seen by both men and women. "It will be fun to concentrate on money bags." Hwa-Jeong Choi asked, "Do you two have anything as desperate as the movie content?" And Youn Yuh-jung, Jeon Do-yeon, laughed, saying, "The movie is desperate."

han jung-won