"Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk "Child JiHo, I heard that pronunciation should not read English language fairy tale books."

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk reveals why he did not read a fairy tale to his son JiHo.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 26th, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the importance of learning.I want to learn about the New Years wishes, Dreamy knew Father was ignorant, Haha said.I thought Father was good at English language until he was five, Haha said, Confessions.Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, Is it when you were seven?Every night I read JiHo an English language fairy tale, and one day JiHo said, Do not read Father now.I do not read English language fairy tales after 7 years old because I do not read them now because of pronunciation. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk reveals why he did not read a fairy tale to his son JiHo.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 26th, Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the importance of learning.

"I want to learn about the New Year's wishes, Dreamy knew Father was ignorant," Haha said. "I thought Father was good at English language until he was five," Haha said, Confessions.

Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Is it when you were seven? Every night I read JiHo an English language fairy tale, and one day JiHo said, 'Do not read Father now.' I do not read English language fairy tales after 7 years old because I do not read them now because of pronunciation. "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen