Park Seul-gi, Child birth, Revealed Recent Reveal "Eat Well...Thank You for Cheering"

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi has been following the latest news after Child Birth.Park Seul-gi told his Instagram on the 25th, # Obstetrics and Gynecology Restaurant # Cooking Restaurant Actually, it is still a room before the cooking room, and the meal is too good.Thanks to you, I think you can do well in breastfeeding!!# I do not even eat seaweed every day # Taste #health # I ate two rabbits at once # I ate well today # I called and posted a video with the article # newborn baby # Gogo.In the public footage, Park Seul-gi, who introduces hospital meals in the hospital room, is shown.Park Seul-gi, who recently had her first child with Child Birth, announced her current status with a healthy look.Park Seul-gi said, I first received more than 800 comments in my life. I was so sick that I could not check it and I cried last night.Thanks to you, Im eating and recovering. Ill be bringing you a picture of you in time!Dont forget me, he said.Meanwhile, Park Seul-gi, who married in 2016, became a mother on the 21st, with her first daughter, Child Birth, who was healthy in four years of marriage.park seul-gi Instagram

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi has been following the latest news after Child birth.

Park Seul-gi told his Instagram on the 25th, "# Obstetrics and Gynecology Restaurant # Cooking Restaurant Actually, it is still a room before the cooking room, and the meal is too good. Thanks to you, I think you can do well in breastfeeding!! # I do not even eat seaweed every day # Taste #health # I ate two rabbits at once # I ate well today # I called and posted a video with the article "# newborn baby # Gogo".

In the public footage, Park Seul-gi, who introduces hospital meals in the hospital room, is shown. Park Seul-gi, who recently had her first child with Child birth, announced her current status with a healthy look.

Park Seul-gi said, "I first received more than 800 comments in my life. I was so sick that I could not check it and I cried last night. Thanks to you, I'm eating and recovering. I'll be bringing you a picture of you in time! "Don't forget me," he said.

Meanwhile, Park Seul-gi, who married in 2016, became a mother on the 21st, with her first daughter, Child birth, who was healthy in four years of marriage.

Park Seul-gi Instagram