Storm impresses on 'Midnight' Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung advice "I hope you will play a comfortable role now"

Midnight interviewed Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked with brutes who want to catch straw in their debut 25 years.In SBS s full-fledged entertainment Midnight, which was broadcast on the 22nd, interviews with the main characters of the movie Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Jungaram and Shin Hyun Bin were broadcast.Jung Woo-sung, who first co-worked with Jeon Do-yeon in his 25-year debut, said: I wouldnt have been alone waiting, its a real honour.With Jeon Do-yeon! exclaimed Jeon Do-yeon, who seemed delighted, even though he said, Why is it?When asked to introduce the movie The beasts who want to catch even the straw, Jung Woo-sung said, The essential desire of human beings and material desperation are given a bag of money.The Choices of the Human Who Who Who Choices it is a movie about the right thing. The rest of the actors shook their heads and laughed.Jeon Do-yeon described his opponent Actor Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked for the first time in the film, as actor with more things I do not see than I know.Jung Woo-sung told Jeon Do-yeon, I thought it would have been difficult for me personally with a fierce character.I hope to take a lot of light roles and take a point of completion of acting life. Jeon Do-yeon said, I am really impressed now. On the other hand, the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray will be released in February.

'Midnight' interviewed Actor Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked with 'brutes who want to catch straw' in their debut 25 years.

In SBS 's full-fledged entertainment Midnight, which was broadcast on the 22nd, interviews with the main characters of the movie Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Jungaram and Shin Hyun Bin were broadcast.

Jung Woo-sung, who first co-worked with Jeon Do-yeon in his 25-year debut, said: "I wouldn't have been alone waiting, it's a real honour. "With Jeon Do-yeon!" exclaimed Jeon Do-yeon, who seemed delighted, even though he said, "Why is it?"

When asked to introduce the movie "The beasts who want to catch even the straw," Jung Woo-sung said, "The essential desire of human beings and material desperation are given a bag of money. The Choices of the Human Who Who Who Choices it is a movie about the right thing. "The rest of the Actors shook their heads and laughed.

Jeon Do-yeon described his opponent Actor Jung Woo-sung, who co-worked for the first time in the film, as "Actor with more things I do not see than I know." Jung Woo-sung told Jeon Do-yeon, "I thought it would have been difficult for me personally with a fierce character. I hope to take a lot of light roles and take a point of completion of acting life. "Jeon Do-yeon said," I am really impressed now. "

On the other hand, the movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray' will be released in February.