Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon "Middle schooler face, same as now"

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned his impressions and attitudes toward the drama Itaewon Clath.On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new monthly drama Itaewon Clath (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) production presentation was held at Conrad Hotel in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.On this day, Actor Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin attended the meeting.Park Seo-joon said, I think I enjoy a work that expresses (youth) because I am a youth now, Park Seo-joon said, because of the original work and the character rather than Choices because it is a role that represents youth.I was wondering if I could express such an attractive character. I made a thank-you offer and met with the cast. Im trying to do well.In addition, Park Seo-joon reveals his feelings of wearing uniform in the play, I do not have a unique feeling (given by uniform).I have to act on the process of growing from high school to adult, so I have looked back on my growing period. It is also true that I was awkward to wear uniforms in Drama, but now I think that my face is the second grade of junior high school, so I thought it was okay to play a high school student.Itaewon Clath based on the next Web toon of the same name is a work that depicts the rebellion of youth in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and persuasion.Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world, will unfold their entrepreneurial myths that pursue freedom with their own values ​​in a small street.In this drama, Park Seo-joon played the role of Park Sae-ro, a straight-line young man who was in charge of receiving Itaewon Class a conviction.Itaewon Clath will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned his impressions and attitudes toward the Drama 'Itaewon Clath'.

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new monthly Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) production presentation was held at Conrad Hotel in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. On this day, Actor Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin attended the meeting.

Park Seo-joon said, "I think I enjoy a work that expresses (youth) because I am a youth now," Park Seo-joon said, "because of the original work and the character rather than Choices because it is a role that represents youth."

"I was wondering if I could express such an attractive character. I made a thank-you offer and met with the cast. I'm trying to do well."

In addition, Park Seo-joon reveals his feelings of wearing uniform in the play, "I do not have a unique feeling (given by uniform). I have to act on the process of growing from high school to adult, so I have looked back on my growing period. "

"It is also true that I was awkward to wear uniforms in Drama, but now I think that my face is the second grade of junior high school, so I thought it was okay to play a high school student."

'Itaewon Clath' based on the next Web toon of the same name is a work that depicts the rebellion of youth in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and persuasion. Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world, will unfold their entrepreneurial myths that pursue freedom with their own values ​​in a small street.

In this Drama, Park Seo-joon played the role of Park Sae-ro, a straight-line young man who was in charge of receiving Itaewon Class a conviction.

'Itaewon Clath' will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 31st.