Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Recently broke up with Couple, I was lying still"

Actor Kang Han-Na confesses to parting ways with CoupleKang Han-Na asked Yoo Jae-seok, How did you come out again when you were busy with drama and entertainment these days? In a recent SBS Running Man recording, he replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation.He asked, What did you rest for? I have been lying down these days. I have had a lot of time to lie down recently.I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurts. In an unexpected recent situation, members and guests talked about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, I am not so hard.I overcame the breakup. Kang Han-Nas candid story can be seen at 5pm on the 10th.

Actor Kang Han-Na confesses to parting ways with Couple

Kang Han-Na asked Yoo Jae-seok, "How did you come out again when you were busy with drama and entertainment these days?" In a recent sbs Running Man' recording, he replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation.

He asked, "What did you rest for?" "I have been lying down these days. I have had a lot of time to lie down recently. I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurts. "

In an unexpected recent situation, members and guests talked about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, "I am not so hard. I overcame the breakup. "

Kang Han-Na's candid story can be seen at 5pm on the 10th.