Kang Han-Na love story "I've been separated for a year"...self-love history Confessions

Running Man Actor Kang Han-Na has made love history Confessions.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, Actor Kang Han-Na appeared as a guest with singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Sihyun.Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in November last year after a year of Knowing Couple Race, attracted attention by revealing his love affair on the day.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, There was an interview that I said I would marry at the age of thirty-two, is it going well?Kang Han-Na said, I came out in a year after appearing Running Man last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.Embarrassed by Kang Han-Nas love affair Confessions, Haha comforted her, Im going to meet my last love now, and Kang Han-Na responded, Thank you.Then, when Yoo Jae-Suk tried to talk about what is the way each person thinks about the breakup, Kang Han-Na said, I have been separated for a while and I have overcome it.Its so healthy, its so good these days, he said, prompting members to laugh.

Running Man' Actor Kang Han-Na has made love history Confessions.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, Actor Kang Han-Na appeared as a guest with singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Sihyun.

Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in November last year after a year of 'Knowing Couple Race', attracted attention by revealing his love affair on the day.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, "There was an interview that I said I would marry at the age of thirty-two, is it going well?" Kang Han-Na said, "I came out in a year after appearing Running Man' last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

Embarrassed by Kang Han-Na's love affair Confessions, Haha comforted her, "I'm going to meet my last love now," and Kang Han-Na responded, "Thank you."

Then, when Yoo Jae-Suk tried to talk about "what is the way each person thinks about the breakup," Kang Han-Na said, "I have been separated for a while and I have overcome it. It's so healthy, it's so good these days," he said, prompting members to laugh.