"The person who is watching at home ...." Jung Woo-sung, who was surrounded by "adjuvant" in his affectionate award testimony

As other entertainers mention their spouses in the Awards, Actor Jung Woo-sung has talked about Lee Jung-jae, a close Friend and fellow Actor.Jung Woo-sung won the Best Actor Award for the movie Windness over Ryu Seung-ryong, Seol Kyung-gu, Song Kang-ho and Cho Jung-seok, who won the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award held yesterday (21st).Jung Woo-sung, who held the trophy in his arms, said, I sat down (in the audience) and watched the Awards.The reason for this is that I thought I would try to play this word I thought parasites would receive it, but I did not even think about it. I participated in a lot of Blue Dragon Film Awards, but the best Actor was the first to win the award, and I was awarded this prize because I did not plan and dream.Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, Maybe a man who is watching my trophy in his hand at home on TV, my Friend Lee Jung-jae.I think I will be happy with you and I want to share this joy with you. Thank you. (Sbsta!

As other entertainers mention their spouses in the Awards, Actor Jung Woo-sung has talked about Lee Jung-jae, a close Friend and fellow Actor.

Jung Woo-sung won the Best Actor Award for the movie "Windness" over Ryu Seung-ryong, Seol Kyung-gu, Song Kang-ho and Cho Jung-seok, who won the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award held yesterday (21st).

Jung Woo-sung, who held the trophy in his arms, said, "I sat down (in the audience) and watched the Awards. The reason for this is that I thought I would try to play this word "I thought parasites would receive it," but I did not even think about it. "

"I participated in a lot of 'Blue Dragon Film Awards', but the best Actor was the first to win the award, and I was awarded this prize because I did not plan and dream."

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "Maybe a man who is watching my trophy in his hand at home on TV, my Friend Lee Jung-jae. I think I will be happy with you and I want to share this joy with you. Thank you. "

(Sbsta!