EXO Chen "Solo album burden? I just wanted to give you a heart."

EXO Chen has revealed the burden of the new song.On the afternoon of the 1st, EXO Chens second mini album, Love to You, was held at YES24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.We still dont expect to be number one, Chen said. Were not doing much, he said.I thought if I told you what I wanted to tell you, I wouldnt regret it, Chen said.This album includes a total of six songs, including the Brit pop song My Dear, which depicts a beautiful love story even after Chen participated in the songwriting.

EXO Chen has revealed the burden of the new song.

On the afternoon of the 1st, EXO Chen's second mini album, Love to You, was held at YES24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

“We still don’t expect to be number one,” Chen said. “We’re not doing much,” he said.

“I thought if I told you what I wanted to tell you, I wouldn’t regret it,” Chen said.

This album includes a total of six songs, including the Brit pop song My Dear, which depicts a beautiful love story even after Chen participated in the songwriting.