Kwak Dong-yeon, Park Bo-gum - Lee Si-eon intimate "Constantly Contact...Coffee Drink" ('English VinglishFM')

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon reveals he is close to Park Bo-gum and Lee Si-eonActor Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-gyu broadcast on the 25th.On this day, Kwak Dong-yeon said, I can not see it often because I am busy, but I am constantly contacting Park Bo-gum, who appeared in KBS2 drama Gurmigreen Moonlight.I do not like to drink, so when I meet, I eat delicious food and eat coffee at a cafe. I have never been to a karaoke room together. As for Lee Si-eon, who met on SBS drama Modern Farmer, I am 15 years old. I am like my brother and Friend.I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults while spending time with my brother. I buy a lot of delicious things. On the other hand, Kwak Dong-yeon will be in close contact with Park Se-wan, Yoon Yeo-jung and Oh Ji-ho with MBCs new weekend drama No Twice, which will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on November 2.Photos  MBC-Seen Radio Capture

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon reveals he is close to Park Bo-gum and Lee Si-eon

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-gyu' broadcast on the 25th.

On this day, Kwak Dong-yeon said, "I can not see it often because I am busy," but "I am constantly contacting Park Bo-gum, who appeared in KBS2 drama 'Gurmigreen Moonlight'. I do not like to drink, so when I meet, I eat delicious food and eat Coffee at a cafe. I have never been to a karaoke room together. "

As for Lee Si-eon, who met on SBS drama 'Modern Farmer', "I am 15 years old. I am like my brother and Friend. I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults while spending time with my brother. I buy a lot of delicious things. "

On the other hand, Kwak Dong-yeon will be in close contact with Park Se-wan, Yoon Yeo-jung and Oh Ji-ho with MBC's new weekend drama 'No Twice', which will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on November 2.

Photos MBC-Seen Radio Capture