VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, "I am very proud of South Korea,"

Director Yoo In-sik gave his impression of filming.On the afternoon of September 16, a production presentation of SBS Jacksons Vagabond (playplayplayplay by Jang Young-chul, director Yoo In-sik) was held at SBS Public Hall in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.Yoo In-sik, Lee Seung-gi, reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bora attended the scene.Lee Seung-gi said, I think it is a male character among the characters I have done so far. I tried to show human action.I had a relationship with director Yoo In-sik and the director of the film, and when I had a drink and heard about Vagabond, I said that I wanted to try it when I was in a military mood.Ive been shooting for a year and now Im so excited to be released, he said.Im proud of the army, and I love South Korea. Go and Actor is masculine.Thanks to his military experience, he was able to confidently perform the shooting. Vagabond is a Lamar Jackson who uncovers a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth by a man involved in a civil-commodity passenger plane crash.It is an intelligence melodrama with dangerous and naked adventures of the family, affiliation, and even the nameless Vagabond. It is a huge project that was completed by taking overseas rockets between Morocco and Portugal during the production period of over a year.Meanwhile, SBSs Lamar Jackson Vagabond will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on Sept. 20.news report

Director Yoo In-sik gave his impression of filming.

On the afternoon of September 16, a production presentation of sbs Jackson's VagaBond (playplayplayplay by Jang Young-chul, director Yoo In-sik)' was held at sbs Public Hall in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. Yoo In-sik, Lee Seung-gi, reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bora attended the scene.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it is a male character among the characters I have done so far. I tried to show human Action. I had a relationship with director Yoo In-sik and the director of the film, and when I had a drink and heard about VagaBond', I said that I wanted to try it when I was in a military mood. “I’ve been shooting for a year and now I’m so excited to be released,” he said.

“I’m proud of the army, and I love South Korea. Go and Actor is masculine. Thanks to his military experience, he was able to confidently perform the shooting. "

VagaBond is a Lamar Jackson who uncovers a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth by a man involved in a civil-commodity passenger plane crash. It is an intelligence melodrama with dangerous and naked adventures of the family, affiliation, and even the nameless VagaBond. It is a huge project that was completed by taking overseas rockets between Morocco and Portugal during the production period of over a year.

Meanwhile, sbs’s Lamar Jackson VagaBond will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on Sept. 20.

news report