All The Butlers' Yook Sungjae "Friend is myself who can see without a mirror"

Seoul = = All The Butlers members and best friends traveled together to strengthen their friendship.On the 29th, All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:25 pm, the members and Jang Na-ra, Shin Seung-Hwan, Yoo Byung-jae and BtoB Peniel Shin joined as best friends.They had a good time leaving MT in Gyeongju this week after last week.On this day, Peniel Shin showed off her affection for best friend Yook Sungjae.He replied to Lee Seung-gi, I can give up this for the sake of my castle, saying, A hundred million or so for the castle.Lee Seung-gi said, It is under the law, and I have to pay the gift tax.I can give the saint a little finger, Peniel Shin confessed, so Yook Sungjae said, even though he was embarrassed, this is a real impression.On the other hand, Yang Se-hyeong best friend Yoo Byung-jae showed off the storm rap of the Bwiro Bing Sea in Songbang Concert.When the song started, Yoo Byung-jae was intoxicated, but the other members could not hide their embarrassment.Lee Seung-gis best friend Shin Seung-Hwan also sang with emotion; he drew everyones response with his unexpected ability.The highlight of the day was Jang Na-ra; he selected his hit song Sweet Dream, released in 2002.Even before the start, the members cheered, and when the tone of the Jang Na-ra was echoed, they fell straight into the room.In addition, Jang Na-ra taught him how to smoke his eyes, which was a training session that opened his eyes in the water.The members and best friends developed this fire-eyed training into a new game, which opened their eyes in the water and came out of the water again and fought snowballs with the other party.Lee Seung-gi in particular overpowered everyone with his eyes.The next morning, Yook Sungjae woke up and said, It is a true friend to laugh for me.I did not tell him, but I was stressed for a long time, said Jang Na-ra to Lee Sang-yoon. I lay down to sleep in the evening and I thought it was a pleasant schedule.On this day, Yoo Byung-jae gave know-how on how to apologize properly.He explained, I do not want to teach, and I have a lot of troubles and I want to talk.Yang Se-hyeong, Peniel Shin, Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon turned to themselves by announcing their apology.Yook Sungjae laughed when he mentioned that he had hurt Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi in his progressive greed.Finally, the members and best friends walked on the lake together in Friendship.Jang Na-ra likened friendship to stone tower: I see a true Friend as a figure of myself that can be seen without a mirror, Yook Sungjae said.

Seoul = = All The Butlers' members and best Friends traveled together to strengthen their Friendship.

On the 29th, All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:25 pm, the members and Jang Na-ra, Shin Seung-Hwan, Yoo Byung-jae and BtoB Peniel Shin joined as best Friends.

They had a good time leaving MT in Gyeongju this week after last week.

On this day, Peniel Shin showed off her affection for 'best Friend' Yook Sungjae. He replied to Lee Seung-gi, "I can give up this for the sake of my castle," saying, "A hundred million or so for the castle."

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is under the law," and "I have to pay the gift tax."

"I can give the saint a little finger," Peniel Shin confessed, so Yook Sungjae said, even though he was embarrassed, "this is a real impression."

On the other hand, Yang Se-hyeong best Friend Yoo Byung-jae showed off the storm rap of the Bwiro Bing Sea in 'Songbang Concert'. When the song started, Yoo Byung-jae was intoxicated, but the other members could not hide their embarrassment.

Lee Seung-gi's best Friend Shin Seung-Hwan also sang with emotion; he drew everyone's response with his unexpected ability.

The highlight of the day was Jang Na-ra; he selected his hit song "Sweet Dream", released in 2002.

Even before the start, the members cheered, and when the tone of the Jang Na-ra was echoed, they fell straight into the room.

In addition, Jang Na-ra taught him how to smoke his eyes, which was a training session that opened his eyes in the water.

The members and best Friends developed this "fire-eyed training" into a new game, which opened their eyes in the water and came out of the water again and fought snowballs with the other party. Lee Seung-gi in particular overpowered everyone with his eyes.

The next morning, Yook Sungjae woke up and said, "It is a true Friend to laugh for me."

"I did not tell him, but I was stressed for a long time," said Jang Na-ra to Lee Sang-yoon. "I lay down to sleep in the evening and I thought it was a pleasant schedule."

On this day, Yoo Byung-jae gave know-how on how to apologize properly.

He explained, "I do not want to teach, and I have a lot of troubles and I want to talk."

Yang Se-hyeong, Peniel Shin, Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon turned to themselves by announcing their apology. Yook Sungjae laughed when he mentioned that he had hurt Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi in his progressive greed.

Finally, the members and best Friends walked on the lake together in 'Friendship'.

Jang Na-ra likened Friendship to "stone tower": "I see a true Friend as a figure of myself that can be seen without a mirror," Yook Sungjae said.