1 "Lion" Park Seo-joon "One Top Leading Movie... Expected to Be Surprise Like a Young Police"

In a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, an interview was held by Park Seo-joon, starring the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan).The Lion is a film about what happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who has only a distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with the priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and realizes that he has special power.In addition to Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki Woo Do-hwan and others appear.Park Seo-joon has transformed into a new character that breaks down into a martial arts champion who faces evil in the play.Unlike the existing bright and pleasant image, the character with a strong appearance and a wound was digested with a mature Acting.From martial arts to action, CG action, high-level action was directly digested.Park Seo-joon said, The biggest burden when I started to play the main character rather than the burden of excitement was whether it would be a bowl to lead the field well.I think the scene should be pleasant and good for the result, and I have to focus on the field because of the position of the film.It is a part of the burden of the main character. Park Seo-joon said, I am only one part of Actor, and I am not a problem of my own, so I have a personal burden but I do not feel all the burden.I am not doing it alone, I am only one member, and I am only one person who is worried about doing my job. I can expect it because of Yi Gi. At that moment, I do my best, but when I look back, I see some disappointing points.I think it will be an opportunity to develop if I receive some evaluation. I hope that this time I will be surprised like Youth Police.As for the one-top burden, Although it is a main roll, it is right that the movie Lion is following the Yonghu feeling on the outside, but there are many people around Yonghu, such as meeting the bride.Two-top, one-top, I did not feel much difference, he said. I meet many people while shooting.Two-tops have two breathing and there are many such differences, but I did not think it was a one-top.This film is important because the emotions of Yonghu are important, so there was a part to take without missing the flow. Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.

In a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, an interview was held by Park Seo-joon, starring the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan).

"The Lion" is a film about what happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who has only a distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with the priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and realizes that he has special power. In addition to Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki Woo Do-hwan and others appear.

Park Seo-joon has transformed into a new character that breaks down into a martial arts champion who faces evil in the play. Unlike the existing bright and pleasant image, the character with a strong appearance and a wound was digested with a mature Acting. From martial arts to Action, CG Action, high-level Action was directly digested.

Park Seo-joon said, "The biggest burden when I started to play the main character rather than the burden of excitement was whether it would be a bowl to lead the field well. I think the scene should be pleasant and good for the result, and I have to focus on the field because of the position of the film. It is a part of the burden of the main character. "

Park Seo-joon said, "I am only one part of Actor, and I am not a problem of my own, so I have a personal burden but I do not feel all the burden. I am not doing it alone, I am only one member, and I am only one person who is worried about doing my job. " I can expect it because of Yi Gi. At that moment, I do my best, but when I look back, I see some disappointing points. I think it will be an opportunity to develop if I receive some evaluation. I hope that this time I will be surprised like "Youth Police."

As for the one-top burden, "Although it is a main roll, it is right that the movie" Lion "is following the Yonghu feeling on the outside, but there are many people around Yonghu, such as meeting the bride. Two-top, one-top, I did not feel much difference, "he said." I meet many people while shooting. Two-tops have two breathing and there are many such differences, but I did not think it was a one-top. This film is important because the emotions of Yonghu are important, so there was a part to take without missing the flow. "

Meanwhile, "Lion" will be released on the 31st.