"Running Man" Jeon So-min "I moved to a large house this time, three rooms"

Seoul) = Jeon So-min moved to a wider house.On SBS Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 16th, Running District (9) Project was broadcast.Yoo Jae-Suk congratulated the opening, saying, Jeon So-min moved again. So, Jeon So-min said, I moved to the next building. It is five steps.Three rooms, he boasted.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I almost made a mistake when I went to see the ball.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul) = Jeon So-min moved to a wider house.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 16th, 'Running District (9) Project' was broadcast.

Yoo Jae-Suk congratulated the opening, saying, "Jeon So-min moved again." So, Jeon So-min said, "I moved to the next building. It is five steps." Three rooms," he boasted.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I almost made a mistake when I went to see the ball."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.