Running Man and My Little Old Boy Effect?... Kim Jong-kook, Producer Award

2018 SBS Entertainment Awards was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul Mapo-gu at 8:55 pm on the 28th.The society was hosted by characters who played in SBS for a year, including Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun, and Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jong-kook of Running Man My Little Old Boy won the producer award at SBS Entertainment Awards on the day.The Ingyojin and Soihyun couple were awarded the prize.Kim Jong-kook said, I heard a lot about SBS employees. Many people were making fun of other stations.SBS is good, but I chose the program because of the people and crew who were together from X Man for the first time.I have seen the virtue of it as I have been with those who have been in a relationship with SBS all the time. I hope that the producers will continue to look at it so that I can have a lot of other entertainment.I am grateful to the members of Running Man, and this year I also gave this prize to My Little Old Boy.I like people who are good to my family, but when my mother went to the Ugly My Bird, Dong-yeop said that my brother and Jang-hoon are good at it.Thanks to my mother for everything that has happened since the moment I was born, he said, and I am grateful to my father for your great upbringing.He also thanked his fans and said, I will continue to show you how I will continue to work hard.On the other hand, 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards totaled the SBS entertainment program that shined this year such as Deacon, Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, My Little Old Boy, Running Man, Sangmong 2-You are My Destiny, Jungles Law, Burning Youth ...

'2018 SBS entertainment Awards' was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul Mapo-gu at 8:55 pm on the 28th. The society was hosted by characters who played in SBS for a year, including Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun, and Kim Jong-kook.

Kim Jong-kook of Running Man' My Little Old Boy' won the producer award at 'SBS entertainment Awards' on the day. The Ingyojin and Soihyun couple were awarded the prize.

Kim Jong-kook said, “I heard a lot about SBS employees. Many people were making fun of other stations. SBS is good, but I chose the program because of the people and crew who were together from 'X Man' for the first time. I have seen the virtue of it as I have been with those who have been in a relationship with SBS all the time. "I hope that the producers will continue to look at it so that I can have a lot of other entertainment."

"I am grateful to the members of Running Man', and this year I also gave this prize to My Little Old Boy'. I like people who are good to my family, but when my mother went to the Ugly My Bird, Dong-yeop said that my brother and Jang-hoon are good at it. “Thanks to my mother for everything that has happened since the moment I was born,” he said, “and I am grateful to my father for your great upbringing.”

He also thanked his fans and said, "I will continue to show you how I will continue to work hard."

On the other hand, '2018 SBS entertainment Awards' totaled the SBS entertainment program that shined this year such as 'Deacon', 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant', My Little Old Boy', Running Man', 'Sangmong 2-You are My Destiny', 'Jungle's Law', 'Burning Youth' ...