"Innocent Witness" Jung Woo-sung "Have You Gived Up Marriage? I Still Have Hope" (Interview)

Actor Jung Woo-sung revealed his thoughts on marriage.Jung Woo-sung told various stories with the movie at the Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) Interview held at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.Sunho, played by Jung Woo-sung in Innocent Witness, appears at 46 years old, similar to the age of Jung Woo-sung.Sunhos father (Park Geun-hyung) constantly look at the line toward Sunho and delivers a small smile with a picture of the woman around him.Jung Woo-sung mentioned this scene and said, Every year, I keep asking whether I do not go to the funeral home. The words are different, and the contents are the same.Then I answer with a lot of hearts, and I throw a word. I say that Sunho gave up marriage in the drama, but did you give up like Sunho? He said, Do you think Sunho gave up? After a numbing, Something is a hope that lives with it.I am the same, he smiled again.Innocent Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, unfolding as he meets the only witness at the scene of the incident, autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), and is scheduled to open on February 13.Photo = Lotte Entertainment

Actor Jung Woo-sung revealed his thoughts on marriage.

Jung Woo-sung told various stories with the movie at the Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) Interview held at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.

Sunho, played by Jung Woo-sung in 'Innocent Witness', appears at 46 years old, similar to the age of Jung Woo-sung. Sunho's father (Park Geun-hyung) constantly "look at the line" toward Sunho and delivers a small smile with a picture of the woman around him.

Jung Woo-sung mentioned this scene and said, "Every year, I keep asking whether I do not go to the funeral home." "The words are different, and the contents are the same. Then I answer with a lot of hearts, and I throw a word. "

"I say that Sunho gave up marriage in the drama, but did you give up like Sunho?" He said, "Do you think Sunho gave up?" After a numbing, "Something is a hope that lives with it. I am the same, "he smiled again.

"Innocent Witness" is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, unfolding as he meets the only witness at the scene of the incident, autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), and is scheduled to open on February 13.

Photo = Lotte Entertainment