"Run-and-run" Jo Jung-suk "Gong Hyo-jin and Middle-aged Romance, Im Yoon-ah and I Work Again"

Actor Jo Jung-suk said he wanted to work with Bae Doona, Gong Hyo-jin and Im Yoon-ah.On VLIVEs What Suda, which aired on Sunday, Jo Jung-suk of the movie Run-and-Run (director Han Jun-hee) appeared.On this day, Jo Jung-suk mentioned Bae Doona, Gong Hyo-jin, and group Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah when asked about the actors who wanted to breathe again among the actors who had worked together.He said he wanted to do a romantic comedy with Bae Doona, and then said, I want to try it again with Gong Hyo-jin, I want to have a middle-aged romance with Gong Hyo-jin.Im getting older, he said. But I met too soon. Through the hit-and-run.I want to work with a lot of people again, but I want to try again with Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah recently.Meanwhile, the movie R Ban, starring Jo Jung-suk, Gong Hyo-jin, and Ryu Joon-yeol, is a crime entertainment action film depicting the struggle of a hit-and-run team R-and-runOpening on the 30th.

Actor Jo Jung-suk said he wanted to work with Bae Doona, Gong Hyo-jin and Im Yoon-ah.

On VLIVE's "What Suda," which aired on Sunday, Jo Jung-suk of the movie "Run-and-Run" (director Han Jun-hee) appeared.

On this day, Jo Jung-suk mentioned Bae Doona, Gong Hyo-jin, and group Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah when asked about the actors who wanted to breathe again among the actors who had worked together.

He said he wanted to do a romantic comedy with Bae Doona, and then said, "I want to try it again with Gong Hyo-jin, I want to have a middle-aged romance with Gong Hyo-jin. "I'm getting older," he said. "But I met too soon. "Through the hit-and-run."

"I want to work with a lot of people again, but I want to try again with Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah recently."

Meanwhile, the movie "R Ban", starring Jo Jung-suk, Gong Hyo-jin, and Ryu Joon-yeol, is a crime entertainment action film depicting the struggle of a hit-and-run team "R-and-run" Opening on the 30th.