Men on a Mission' Kim Yoo-jung Yoon Kyun-sang, melodrama, then brother and sister,

Seoul=) = Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed off his extraordinary breathing in Men on a Mission with his new drama partner, Yoon Kyun-sang.The two laughed in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere despite the big difference in height and age.Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang showed their breathing as the main character of JTBCs new drama Once Clean Up in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.Kim Yoo-jung, 20, and Yoon Kyun-sang, 32, who was born in 87 years old, are 12 years old.The two played the male and female protagonists in Once Clean Hot, with Yoon Kyun-sang saying of Kim Yoo-jung: I am old but (Kim Yoo-jung) is the presidential boss.I was worried about being a senior, but he came to me first and said, I will call you brother.Kim Yoo-jung commented on writing the title brother: I call him mostly brother, while filming as a child, The Uncle The Uncle.Then suddenly it is difficult to say that he is a brother. He calls him brother or brother.Despite their bandmates, they became very close to each other while doing the same work, Yoon Kyun-sang said, Kim Yoo-jung has a hobby that is mature and mature.He liked fishing, she said.The actual Kim Yoo-jung had a level-level fishing knowledge, and was also experienced; he said: I do boat fishing.I usually catch bluefin tuna or bushy, he said. The biggest thing I caught was about 1m 30cm.It also shows you how to wind up the reel for Bushiri fishing.Members asked if Yoon Kyun-sangs hobby was also fishing.But Yoon Kyun-sang said, No, and Kim Yoo-jung said, Im talking about fishing, and you want to do too much.He said he was fishing at the Shishi Sekisui, and he said, Ill go with you. Tomorrow, a little, it is.The members laughed, saying, Yoon Kyun-sang has a girlfriend.On the reason why I do not fish with Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang said, The fishing I thought was fishing on a cliff or a breakwater.But when I saw Kim Yoo-jungs fishing video, it was like a Caribbean pirate. I am seasick. Kim Yoo-jungs adult side shone even more beside the purely impressed Yoon Kyun-sang.He admired his brothers for his melodrama from childhood, saying, I have a firm concept of love I think, respect and respect.In addition, the two men showed a warm chemistry in the quiz competition with their brothers in the second part.

Seoul=) = Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed off his extraordinary breathing in Men on a Mission' with his new drama partner, Yoon Kyun-sang. The two laughed in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere despite the big difference in height and age.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang showed their breathing as the main character of JTBC's new drama 'Once Clean Up' in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.

Kim Yoo-jung, 20, and Yoon Kyun-sang, 32, who was born in 87 years old, are 12 years old. The two played the male and female protagonists in "Once Clean Hot", with Yoon Kyun-sang saying of Kim Yoo-jung: "I am old but (Kim Yoo-jung) is the presidential boss. I was worried about being a senior, but he came to me first and said, "I will call you brother.

Kim Yoo-jung commented on writing the title 'brother': "I call him mostly brother, while filming as a child, 'The Uncle The Uncle'. Then suddenly it is difficult to say that he is a brother. He calls him brother or brother.

Despite their bandmates, they became very close to each other while doing the same work, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "Kim Yoo-jung has a hobby that is mature and mature. He liked fishing," she said.

The actual Kim Yoo-jung had a level-level fishing knowledge, and was also experienced; he said: "I do boat fishing. "I usually catch bluefin tuna or bushy," he said. "The biggest thing I caught was about 1m 30cm." It also shows you how to wind up the reel for 'Bushiri fishing'.

Members asked if Yoon Kyun-sang's hobby was also fishing. But Yoon Kyun-sang said, "No," and Kim Yoo-jung said, "I'm talking about fishing, and you want to do too much. He said he was fishing at the "Shishi Sekisui", and he said, "I'll go with you." Tomorrow, a little, it is. The members laughed, saying, "Yoon Kyun-sang has a girlfriend."

On the reason why I do not fish with Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "The fishing I thought was fishing on a cliff or a breakwater. But when I saw Kim Yoo-jung's fishing video, it was like a Caribbean pirate. I am seasick. "

Kim Yoo-jung's adult side shone even more beside the purely impressed Yoon Kyun-sang. He admired his brothers for his melodrama from childhood, saying, "I have a firm concept of love I think, respect and respect."

In addition, the two men showed a warm chemistry in the quiz competition with their brothers in the second part.