Why do you call Men on a Mission' Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang 'brother'?

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as a transfer student on JTBC Knowing Brother broadcast on the 24th.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang asked Kim Yoo-jungs first impression, I am a lot older, but Yu-Jeong is the presidential candidate.I had to say senior, but Yu-Jeong first said, Ill say youre brother. Please be comfortable. Kim Yoo-jung said, Most of the time I call him my brother. It is difficult to call him Uncle or brother when I was a child.So I use the honorific name or call it my brother.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as a transfer student on JTBC 'Knowing Brother' broadcast on the 24th.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang asked Kim Yoo-jung's first impression, "I am a lot older, but Yu-Jeong is the presidential candidate. I had to say 'senior', but Yu-Jeong first said, 'I'll say you're brother. Please be comfortable.' "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Most of the time I call him my brother. It is difficult to call him 'Uncle' or 'brother' when I was a child. So I use the honorific name or call it my brother. "