Son Dam-bi "I'm so sorry for the love of you, I can't last this long."

Actor and singer Son Dam-bi has explained the public prejudice.In a cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, an interview was held by Son Dam-bi, the leading actor in the movie Rose of Rebellion.Son Dam-bi confessed that he had been misunderstood about his personality because of his cold-looking impression of public prejudice.Thats what my fellow Celebrity as well as the public thought, and Ive heard a lot about I dont look like I have X and Im cold if I dont say hello first.I think Ive changed my mind to try to get closer to it, he said, and Ive always had a habit of laughing and greeting him from one point on.It was also mentioned about the so-called up-go-go that influenced the fixation of the sen image.Son Dam-bi said, It is a bit of love that I am still following. I was trying to look sexy.I think I have a side like that in me, but I still have a lot of people telling me, but I did not know you would love me like this. In fact, he added that he was a sad and hairy personality as if he had been drawn through MBC entertainment program I Live Alone.On the other hand, Son Dam-bis starring film The Rose of betrayal will be released on the 18th as a comedy film about a very special day of three men and a woman who have decided to leave behind a sad life history but still want to do it.

Actor and singer Son Dam-bi has explained the public prejudice.

In a cafe in Palpan-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, an interview was held by Son Dam-bi, the leading actor in the movie Rose of Rebellion.

Son Dam-bi confessed that he had been "misunderstood about his personality because of his cold-looking impression" of public prejudice. “That’s what my fellow Celebrity as well as the public thought, and I’ve heard a lot about “I don’t look like I have X” and “I’m cold” if I don’t say hello first. “I think I’ve changed my mind to try to get closer to it,” he said, “and I’ve always had a habit of laughing and greeting him from one point on.

It was also mentioned about the so-called "up-go-go" that influenced the fixation of the "sen image". Son Dam-bi said, "It is a bit of love that I am still following." "I was trying to look sexy. I think I have a side like that in me, but I still have a lot of people telling me, but I did not know you would love me like this. " In fact, he added that he was a sad and hairy personality as if he had been drawn through MBC entertainment program I Live Alone.

On the other hand, Son Dam-bi's starring film "The Rose of betrayal" will be released on the 18th as a comedy film about a very special day of three men and a woman who have decided to leave behind a sad life history but still want to do it.